MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

Nice
Cool...
Hope to see a video of rampage soon :p

Catarina and her missions seem cool, was hoping we would see a bit more of her crafting options.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I really love that GGG has made a video for each master. Excellent promotion for the expansion and a sure way of building up some hype while throwing in some gameplay teasers!

Best looking hideout so far imo :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Aug 7, 2014, 9:29:55 AM
Heh clicked on this thinking it was the other News item. Got a nice surprise. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
this is awesome but the fact will be self-found(someone to confirm 100%?) will kinda kill a big part of what POE is
ign:legomanG
the HYPE is REEEEAAAAAL Kreygasm
Poor catarina has grey hair at such a young age.

Oh and this is skin for solaris lorcia?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Aug 7, 2014, 9:18:23 AM
Rampage sounds like a cool addition to the game !

Will we have some scoring contests ? :D

I can see the dilemma : "Do I stop my streak to sort my inventory, or do I go ahead and keep killing stuff ?". Then add in short allocation or FFA and enjoy
Last edited by Renahud on Aug 7, 2014, 9:21:28 AM
Dang!
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info