Teaser Video for Vorici, Master Assassin

"
Galtrovan wrote:

You are talking about taking the current fixed costs shown by GGG and multiplying them by 1.5. I say no and provide an example as to why. Not real sure where you came up with 5 is 1.6 times the average to 4 link. I made no such claim and I doubt it's even true. You completely ignored the fact that the last time I created a 4 link it cost me 14 fuse. With this being true, I would have to achieve 87 more 4-links with only 261 fuses. The 88th 4-link cost 14 fuse. 261 + 14 = 275; 275 / 88 = 3.125 average (3.125 * 1.6 = 5). Good luck with that.

my very 1st post you've quoted:

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
kefirhl wrote:

I have opposite opinion tbh, guaranteed prices should be ~1.5times higher than the actual odds.

No they shouldn't.

So no. I was never talking about multiplying of fixed cost. You totally loosing the line of conversation, your own and my logic.

You've claimed that:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

I have done 4 linking enough to know a 4 link is most likely going to happen within the first 3 fuses. Thus, 5 for a guarantee is a high enough cost.

3*1.6 ≈ 5

Pls grab your thoughts together if you desire to continue to prove me something. Because currently I have no idea what you think is wrong in my words. You are saying everything I've said in different words but claiming that my words are not correct.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
lol by page 15 its all down hill..

GGG I like it.. LEGGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Path of Exile meets Assassins Creed - I like it!

"Everything is permitted...except pants."
So IF Im correct, NOTHING changes when it comes to crafting. Still have to resort to 6L lotteries right?
Since 1500 fuse is 37.5 EX (with current 1:40 ratio) and the payout for a lottery (which is technically also a guarantee 6L) is usually somewhere 20 - 25 EX.
GGG makes is sound like fusings are easy to come by...
Now if only we could trade in our EX to the vendor for a non inflated old school ratio (1:60)...would help but wouldn't solve the problem.
In short, IF we can't trade in our EX for fusings (might as well add Jews/Chrom/Chaos since they are needed for the other crafting parts) lower the costs of 1500 to 1200 (30 EX is still way higher than a lottery). 1500 is simply absurd!

2nd thing, these Masters, once unlocked and leveld etc...it is a account bound thing, meaning they will be there for every new character?
EPIC FAIL GGG, BUT let us hope that is NOT the case. These masters and their quest/ progress SHOULD be bound to each created character individually. If you want to copy Darksouls covenant system, atleast do it right.
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
0:21 new unique itens ? or crossbow *-*
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Un-fooking-real, GGG. Thank you. Shall I order three cheese pizzas to Auckland?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Special4ce wrote:
"
Whoever did the music, give them a damn raise!!!

What he/she said!

What they said! ^

We need that music, pleas GGG upload the full version to youtube.
Oh yeah, and we demand to give rise to the creator :P
"
Promo1987 wrote:
So IF Im correct, NOTHING changes when it comes to crafting. Still have to resort to 6L lotteries right?
Since 1500 fuse is 37.5 EX (with current 1:40 ratio) and the payout for a lottery (which is technically also a guarantee 6L) is usually somewhere 20 - 25 EX.
Now if only we could trade in our EX to the vendor for a non inflated old school ratio (1:60)...would help but wouldn't solve the problem.
In short, IF we can't trade in our EX for fusings (might as well add Jews/Chrom/Chaos since they are needed for the other crafting parts) lower the costs of 1500 to 1200 (30 EX is still way higher than a lottery). 1500 is simply absurd!

what are you talking about? You're giving examples of lottery like it's some legit transaction. Lottery is an arbitrary feature invented by players for the players. Today it can be 20 ex payout for a 6L and tomorrow it could be 30 ex pay out. There is no set price. Not everyone can set up lotteries also.

However, the 1500 fusings is an official feature implemented by the devs. You want a guaranteed 6l, you pay 1500 fusings.If not, then you can gamble the fusings and hope you get it in 500 or 600 fusings.Nothing stops nobody from doing it the old way.

The number, 1500, is not something the devs pulled out of their ass. According to their game design,statistics, that is the ratio to achieve a 6L.

OMG, SO MUCH HYPE.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
"
Promo1987 wrote:

2nd thing, these Masters, once unlocked and leveld etc...it is a account bound thing, meaning they will be there for every new character?
EPIC FAIL GGG, BUT let us hope that is NOT the case. These masters and their quest/ progress SHOULD be bound to each created character individually. If you want to copy Darksouls covenant system, atleast do it right.

The current benchmark in standard? In the 1 month race they were 50:1. As far as the masters are concerned, in the new leagues, bet you'll have to re level them again, since it's a new league. My guess anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info