Teaser Video for Vorici, Master Assassin

That voice actor was terrible
Some of you seem to be forgetting that GGG explicitly said the prices for deterministic crafting are deliberately set around the average. The average is based on the mathematics behind the equation 1/6!, aka 1/720 aka .13% (for a 6 link).

Sooooo yeah, 1500 fusings to 6L is the price based on the average. It's intelligent by GGG - they're basing it all on math. I personally love using fusings on my potential 6L'ers and will continue to do so. For the super rich who can amass 1500 fusings, good for you. 6L items are meant to be GFG. If everyone was running around with Soul Takers and Windrippers, the game would become Diablo 2 which was a joke to attain gear.

If you want to have everything, play on standard league - it never resets and you will, guaranteed over time, amass whatever you want.

it should be higher then average in my opinion. cause if its average then it be almost a better choice to just do the quick and easy way if its more expensive people might seccond think and wonder witch way they should choose! lol. is all im saying
Heh... and what about ACT 4???
"
gilo71 wrote:

If only something had been said about 6(ish) months from now another major expansion, and a new act in 2105....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"

Amateur hour.

Also that he was 'generic cool assassin guy' was in pretty sharp contrast to the thought they put into the player character assassin-- not that most of the kids will notice or care.

The other two-- summoner and armor master-- had a little bit better voice work, but not of the same caliber as the main game.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
gilo71 wrote:

If only something had been said about 6(ish) months from now another major expansion, and a new act in 2105....

IN 2105 !!!!!!!!!
"
gilo71 wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
gilo71 wrote:

IN 2105 !!!!!!!!!

Haha oops. 2015 ;p
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"

I have to disagree - I actually quite liked it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info