More Forsaken Masters Information

"
Quantume wrote:
You should change the tree to support dedicated builds.

There are too many prerequired nodes before the wanted ones.
If I want to build a pure dmg, or speed, or ele, or crit build, I'm still forced to take so many nodes that are totally useless for me.

It's like having +hit rate and +crit rate bonus nodes on the path leading to resolute technique: DO NOT WANT DO NOT NEED! GTFO MY FACE!

Look at the fencing cluster, 24% more dmg, 10% accuracy, 3% speed, 40% crits, wtf man make up your mind! Stop forcing mediocre cluster options on us, give us dedicated choices!

All the +10 attribute stepping stone nodes (auxillary) are stupid too, they should be white, and when a player invests a point in them, he gets to choose from dex/str/int ! That is a good design.

Make some pure clusters, that focus on only 1 thing, or a solid mix of 2 or 3 mods.
For example more dmg, one way in, must invest 6 points to get all nodes, 6th being the main node. +10, +10, +20, +30, +40, +50 % dmg for example, no speed, no armor, no hitrate, no life, no bullshit mixed in with it.

Or another example of a 6node cluster, +10% global crit chance/ +3% attack speed/ +20% crit dmg multiplier for the first 3 nodes, then raised to 20/5/30 for the next 2 nodes and the main node gives 80%/10%/50%

Agree
Memento Mori
a lot of nice new stuff and update but...

Spoiler
still no change to the spam trading system?

and party notice board still GGG's craigslist?

was excited to go through all the nice forthcoming changes, only to see that there's apparently STILL no change to improve the spam trading system (oh pls, do not mention the external trading option).

still seems to be biased towards Trading for Gears in this Game (TGG) afterall, right? so how about improve the trading system where it wont be a chore and a pain spamming contest, so we can focus more on GRINDING for GEARS in this GAME (GGG).

oh well, flame on as i move on...
Last edited by patataz on Aug 14, 2014, 1:08:34 AM
Any chance the first post can be updated with more details of the Forsaken Masters that have been revealed thus far? Currently it's still a bit vague on the details even though there's been various announcements describing them... via 3rd party websites/affiliates.

Perhaps update it when the last one is revealed.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 16, 2014, 7:07:40 AM
"
Langhun wrote:
I have to agree with that insane cost for crafting. This amount of currency is something I've never played around. So leveling up master won't be grind for years but crafting itself will?
Also I already bought a lot of stash tabs, but honestly I can't imagine playing this game with default stash! You're adding new uniques and gems in every patch but storage space is still the same....
Any info if Forsaken Masters patch will have some increased life leech nodes at Shadow tree, for us CI Vaal Pact claw leech builds ?

Thanks.
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
So snapshotting isn't possible anymore and aura nodes have been nerfed as well by over 20%?
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Sorry, may be it was stated already...
Forced (or granted) Passive Skill Tree reset will come with reset of Bandit quests as well?
Some builds need rewards on purpose (e.g. +1 frenzy)
"
tut_clan wrote:
Sorry, may be it was stated already...
Forced (or granted) Passive Skill Tree reset will come with reset of Bandit quests as well?
Some builds need rewards on purpose (e.g. +1 frenzy)

the last 2-3 times we got a full respec, we didn't get a bandit respec, not saying it's not going to happen but if i had to bet id say we won't get one
Giving this game a crack before D3 2.10 comes out... doubt I'll stick around for long as D3 is far beyond this game, but we'll see. Hope I can get some cool set bonuses and and have some awesome looking end game character with cool shiny stuff... oh wait, that's D3... what am I playing this for again? That's right, the nerdweb! Yeah, it's cool. Time to get my spreadsheet and my scientific calculator and work out how to build a character.
"
Therealchaz wrote:
Giving this game a crack before D3 2.10 comes out... doubt I'll stick around for long as D3 is far beyond this game, but we'll see. Hope I can get some cool set bonuses and and have some awesome looking end game character with cool shiny stuff... oh wait, that's D3... what am I playing this for again? That's right, the nerdweb! Yeah, it's cool. Time to get my spreadsheet and my scientific calculator and work out how to build a character.

go back to that 10 yr old game KID.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info