More Forsaken Masters Information

After reading that I have far fewer concerns about the daily quests. I think that is a good compromise. Looking forward to this new patch and knowing I can buy a 6L if I save up.

Wondering if 5L is purchasable as well.

"
mazul wrote:
"
Pulsahr wrote:

I'm playing since early closed beta, I got max 4 exalted, all leagues and chars included. With other currencies I might rise up to 8, maybe 10. 6L is still unreachable for non hardcore gamers, bought or crafted.

You can easily farm 1 alt per minute. That would mean 200 hours to get 1500 fusings needed for 6-l. It is reasonable.
Where can you do that? what level of character do you need to have? Hmmm...at 2 hours a day average, that is 100 days.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
No more fusings thrown down the toilet, finally. I wish I never wasted 2k+ fusings trying to 6L my Carcass Jack.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Aug 1, 2014, 8:40:16 PM
I suspect that there will be a high demand for fusings. Will you allow alchemys and chaos to be exchanged for fusings?
"
Knightmare101 wrote:

E-peen much?

The dude went so far as to item transfer a kaoms heart onto his shavs... l o l

it was specifically to show how much daggers truly outclass any other weapon no matter how well geared you are they will always out damage everything else

which means....? no balance
Ok So Im putting my 2 Cents In

Honestly I think on launch of new expansion they should do a Complete Currency wipe of everyones account (Including standard Sc/Hc) so when these Benches comes out.
People would haft to refarm all currency because if u honestly look they are bringing out new stats u can craft. Either if they do this (Wipe Currency) or if u use the Bench to lets say 6L an item (that item than becomes Soulbound to u) and ur not aloud to trade it.
"
Exodus2 wrote:

Honestly I think on launch of new expansion they should do a Complete Currency wipe of everyones account (Including standard Sc/Hc) so when these Benches comes out.
People would haft to refarm all currency because if u honestly look they are bringing out new stats u can craft. Either if they do this (Wipe Currency) or if u use the Bench to lets say 6L an item (that item than becomes Soulbound to u) and ur not aloud to trade it.

Why do you want to punish people?

Sod off.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
so how is it that you guys are so dam good at balancing??

I am in so much at aww over this patch. We were talking in vent the other day talking about balance with the new crafting system. Ill be damed if you guys were not listing in on it, and put most if not all of what we talked about in this new system..

I have a small request and i know you guys are already on it.But if there could be a way for us to have a small jump on the skill tree so we can be ready for the new 3 month league with so many changes Theory craft is already the main topic. Really interested in how this will effect my build. My clan an I have been trying to build a suitable group build for this league something we have yet to do.

thanks so much for this new info it has for sure cleared a lot up.

looking forward to the new supporter packs/Hideout items/gear..

Chris_Soulreaver
"
Exodus2 wrote:

Can you explain the reasoning a bit better ? why do you think this would help or not help the economy?
A currency wipe will not happen. GGG promised no wipes of Standard and Hardcore leagues ever again back towards the end of open beta.
IGN: FemmeFatality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info