More Forsaken Masters Information

Good read and is sounding crazy...

Really hyped to see this all come into play.. Gonna be some fun times!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
please chris, will there be SA/Brazilian gateway for FM?
great read. thanks for the info.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

I just got this today with 60 Jewelers and 45 fuse

fuck the 1,500 fuse
"
NeroNoah wrote:

Why do you think you deserve a 6-L?

No, seriously. What time do you think it's fair to get one? Do you use the vendors?

Wait... deserve?

So, we're now playing a game, and you get what you get, based on what you deserve, as if there is some system that only doles out 6L's to those who deserve it. Right. Got it.

Well, Let's see. I have
8 66+ Characters,
plus 3 70+ characters
plus a level 80+ character

on this account.

And on my son's old account, there are 5+ 60+ characters plus 1 70+ plus 1 80+, since we played together for a while. I've been playing since the first weekend of open beta, I use the vendors religiously.

But, I don't trade much. I've maybe traded a total of 2 dozen times. Most of them in Domination, when I was actually listed on the ladder, so the indexer auto showed me as online, and people wanted some of the stuff I had.

Deserve? That's a crap word for something that can drop in the game arbitrarily, as long as the RNG generator picks your number.

Maybe, if you could only get a 6L through crafting, could you say that someone "deserves" or "doesn't deserve" something like that. Then, we could talk about time frames, or who deserves it. But, since You could create an account RIGHT NOW. play for 2 days straight, and end up with a 6L falling out of a corpse's ass, your position is tenuous at best. Or, you could say that your position comes off sounding elitist, as if the people who can play this game more than an hour or so a day are somehow "better" or "more deserving" than me. Seriously? This game has absolutely zero reward for time played. There is nothing about it that rewards you for time spent in game. I could level up my duelist when I get home tonight, go check the vendors for chrome vendor trash, and get a 6L from the vendor. I could then go back, and run another mud geyser map on the same duelist, and get a Soul Taker from the first mob I kill after zoning.

Or, I could log in tonight, play all night long, and get jack. nothing but chrome fodder, chaos fodder, and alt fodder.

When there is a reward for time spent, then we can talk about who deserves what. Otherwise? Spare me your pretentious elitism.
"
perafelix wrote:

fuck the 1,500 fuse

Nobody is forcing you I would like to have options that only one path.
"
perafelix wrote:

fuck the 1,500 fuse

1500 fusings is a slap in the face of the casual players and the SF players as well.

50 or 100 would be fine but 1500? Thats a bad joke.
"
"
perafelix wrote:

fuck the 1,500 fuse

1500 fusings is a slap in the face of the casual players and the SF players as well.

50 or 100 would be fine but 1500? Thats a bad joke.

I see you´re a new player.
Regarding Deterministic Crafting: Will it cost 1500 Fusings to make an item 6L regardless of the item's current link state? For example, will it cost 1500 Fusings to go from a 0L to a 6L as well as from a 5L to a 6L? If so, why?
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Khisanth wrote:

"
NeroNoah wrote:
Wait, what? Reliable 6-linking?

What will you do with the extra 6-links we'll see from now on? And the power creep?

Not that I care if the game becomes easier, but I want to know what are your intentions.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's surprising.

PS And what about 5-linking?

What power creep? 6L has been in the game since how long now? People who can afford 1500 fusings can afford to buy the 6Ls anyway. Probably for less. As mentioned in the article 1500 fusing is more than the average amount it would take to gamble. I have yet to get a 6L myself(having enough trouble with 5L but I am definitely doing that one wrong) but from the various posts/comments/etc I've seen it is around 500~1500 fusings and 25% chance per link for 6L. Using the 25%/link in a simulation the numbers actually match up pretty well and it shows you who this is for. The person who doesn't want to be that miserable unlucky person who spent over 11k fusings to fail at 6L. 1500 also happens to be the median for doing it the normal way(this is all without q20ing the item first).

The article mentions "force more links than it currently has" so it should cover 5L as well. Just a different cost.

Yeah, I overreacted a little. :P

Although the reduced risk will make it "safer" so it's expected to see a lot more 6-L out there from now.

Actually there is something more important that I forgot about. There is apparently some much higher chance of 6L through corrupting strongboxes(this might be an ambush only thing though). Doing it was a risky before but now that you can alter the sockets on corrupted items it is less of an issue. This will probably add more 6L to the game(assuming it doesn't get removed/nerf when boxes are added to standard) than the 1500 fusings guaranteed 6L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info