Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

thats nice guys, but my question is ... if you craft one option in item, can you craft another and another and another for 6 options? or you can only add one?
"
Rohak wrote:
Most awaited patch note:

- Desync fixed

... will not be for poE v1.x :( Sadly, I will love to get it too, was very fun to play Facebreaker Cyclone build till ~lvl80, where death was too often during desync... heh.
WOW - IMPRESSIVE!.
:))
Thanks guys for your hard work!.
CASUAL GAMER
*EXPLOSION NOISE*

Can't wait!
What does "These leagues are self-contained economies" mean?

Self contained = self-found + self crafting / no trading?
"

already answered, they're just regular leagues
"

no, it means they are ladders in the normal sense
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
OeilDeNuit wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

so can you tell me how much life a lvl91 character who currently has 6k life will need to allocate in order to end up with 6k life again?

wtb 840 regrets, pst.

life is
( flat life * %incresed life)*%morelife *less life

or sonthing close , isn't it ?
juste need

https://www.google.fr/?gws_rd=ssl#q=calculatrice+

no regret

"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:
Looked a little bit closer on that new skill tree image.
I don't see that many lfie nodes or some life nodes up there between Witch and Shadow are missing.
As Shadow already had a life node problem, I'm a little bit concerned and hope Shadow/Ranger area got more life nodes :/

What if I told you that there's more life per level now so there's less need to pick up so many life nodes in the tree?

like I said, wtb enough regrets to completely respec 6 or 7 lvl89-92 characters.

what part of "All players will receive an optional one-off passive tree reset so that they can adjust their characters to these changes" do you not understand?
Oh man, can't wait for this :D
ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿ฅ(ㅇㅅㅇฅ)丿
"
Sipczi wrote:

what part of "All players will receive an optional one-off passive tree reset so that they can adjust their characters to these changes" do you not understand?

the bit where I can tell before I respec how much life I will need to allocate in order to keep the same amount of life I had before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info