Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

So r Guild members or Party members able 2 go 2 my hide out or just me?
Veryyy Veryy godd
"
NienorLalaith wrote:
So r Guild members or Party members able 2 go 2 my hide out or just me?

Yes, you can allow your friends or Guild members to have access to your Hideout. It is capable of holding up to a total of 32 players at once.

Last edited by xJuniel on Aug 20, 2014, 2:25:27 AM
i think i will go to sleep to make the time go faster!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
HYPE!
I'm So Excited!

Path of exile has become the action rpg that I always dreamed about. I can't thank the GGG team enough for all their hard work and perilous hours! I'm proud to play Path of Exile!

Thank You!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
deadunion wrote:
I'm So Excited!

Path of exile has become the action rpg that I always dreamed about. I can't thank the GGG team enough for all their hard work and perilous hours! I'm proud to play Path of Exile!

Thank You!

in need this tatoo´d on my forehead

i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Fantastic great work you guys
A start time for american players as usual.
Chuck, it is a start time for American Employees less so than that, and hey the downtime will interfere with American players so technically you get a longer first day than us instead. Pretty silly complaint if you ask me, the league lasts for months, getting in the first few minutes is not that relevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info