August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

Changing the micro transaction tab button to a big SHOP looks like ass tbh. Really hope you keep it as it is.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I want the naked, chained, ladies back or ill quit, whats the next you do to the game? remove dead babys?
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
spectrexr6 wrote:
I have a theory. As seen earlier wrath's mana reseve was cut down. I think the G support gem will double auras effectiveness on halved auras. So you could run two weaker 30% auras or one strong 60% aura etc. This will allow for more dynamic hybrid setups.

/tinfoil

Was definitely thinking the same thing. I am wondering how impactful this could possibly be though. Especially if it works on Vaal Auras. Have to wait and see, I know, but this is a tease that will bother me until that counter has hit 0 + whenever I get to play :D. Very interested to say the least.
that npc be right for the slow ---->
"
Waves_blade wrote:
What is that G support gem on Clarity?

It will increase the effect of auras and increase the cost. They are are revamping all aura passives.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Support on Jul 28, 2014, 7:55:33 PM
First ss was the guy on the left of the site bg. Second was the guy on the right.

sort of a marauder and a shadow I guess.
The shop button could be more subtle.

And the men in the globes are small. What do they represent? Exiles? In Diablo, you had an angel and a demon, that was fitting with the lore.

You could make a compromise solution: a man and a woman, so everyone stops talking about slave girls (way to go people, n_n).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I hope this UI is a joke.
The G in the aura is making me so curious.
I like the new UI except for the flask slots.
Sexy templars on the hp/mana NEEDS to be optional or if this is intended because of the guy in the left of the forum background.
Can't wait for the announcement this Wednesday!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info