August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

"
StrayYoshi wrote:
I'm assuming that the person was blacked out right? Oh! Now that I think about it, if you've been hearing news about PoE I think we already know who this person is...which is why he or SHE is blacked out.

Look on the right side of your forum...there he is...
Bye bye desync!
"
Gah, can't believe how much a G in the corner of an aura has me intrigued. Chris is too good at this.

was wondering why no one else said anything

aura support incoming

swag
S L O W E R
what's the G
who is that guy
UI so vapor
ah
You have entered Ghetto.
Last edited by inbyo on Jul 28, 2014, 7:52:05 PM
old UI flask slots looked better
S L O W E R
"
Satkan wrote:
First!

god, shut up
Need Health/Mana Globes Skins MTX. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
That looks absolutely terrible, this had better be optional.

I'm gonna be editing the content file and switching this out with the current version if it's not optional.

The menu button is fine btw, it's obviously needed as you add more features, but everything else fits the game perfectly and there was no reason to change them at all, I have no idea why anyone would think this was a good idea.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Jul 28, 2014, 8:00:41 PM
I have a theory. As seen earlier wrath's mana reseve was cut down. I think the G support gem will double auras effectiveness on halved auras. So you could run two weaker 30% auras or one strong 60% aura etc. This will allow for more dynamic hybrid setups.

/tinfoil
I really like the new npc!

BUT CHRIS!!! Give me back the mana chained girl!
Looks terrible, in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info