August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

In two days, we'll be announcing the name, theme and a lot of the features of the expansion in a large news post. We can't wait to share it with you!

Click the image to see a larger version:
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 29, 2014, 2:11:44 AM
Thanks for the feedback on this version! We are experimenting with changes to make the shop and arrow button look like they belong better with the rest of the HUD. The statues will also get a second look. That the the left statue could be seen as male sure was a surprise to me!
Omnitect of Wraeclast
Please stay on topic, thanks guys.
"
visiON123 wrote:
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
Please stay on topic, thanks guys.

The topic is: 1 feminist cried on reddit about objectification, literally everyone else was against it, and now GGG is catering to the one feminist.

Speculation about the UI changes is all good, but if it becomes a full discussion about feminism and/or reddit community etc, I would suggest the OT forum.

We've posted a new teaser screenshot with further updates.

I'm locking this thread so that people see the new one. Continue conversation there please!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info