August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

I like the new changes! Good to have a new support gem for auras
Although i will mis the mana/health art a bit i like the new one to. It fits beter the mythical context
Last edited by Herbalman on Jul 29, 2014, 1:47:40 AM
Hmm,

Menu Key-Think i liked the old easier button panel much better, but shouldnt be a huge deal, i guess.

Honestly though, if did all of this, i really hope changes were made to the crappy chat system, its painfully horrid.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
WxsOnline wrote:
"
Uvne wrote:
It's far too close to a League of Legends-style "tits for tits sake" design.

Please don't compare the slave girls (esp on the left which looks more like something rather taseful found in some museums) to LoL's "tits for tits sake". If the new UI featured the girl on the right sporting double-Ds like every other leagues character, then you'd have an argument.

One way or another, the UI should be aesthetically pleasing and the poses of the characters should flow well (even tie into them) with the orbs. The current UI does this IMO, the example SS does not.

I certainly agree that they could be a bit better done. They have an odd amount of detail for how small they are, and as you say, they don't interact with the globes particularly well. But the old art obscured quite a bit of the globes, which does impact gameplay functionality, so I can see why GGG might have wanted to update it.
Please don't change the UI. The grey is bland, hidden buttons for useful things are silly. How are things easier to find if you can't readily see them like you can now?
My OCD is going to go apeshit because of the space underneath the flasks. I'll constantly think they are going to spill.
And why are the girls gone? Is there a reason for this? I loved them. Not for the bewbs, but for the chains. Tied to life and mana forever.
If something isn't broke, don't fix it. Honestly, changing something for no reason at all is a questionable choice.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Last edited by Jim_Fear on Jul 29, 2014, 1:08:34 AM
Old UI was very good. Please don't fix things that are not broken, and don't change those that were very good in the first place. I think new UI is 100 times worse, I hope that even if they add new, it will be possible to return to old.
Last edited by OrDronus on Jul 29, 2014, 1:16:17 AM
Nooooooo what happened to the slave girls?

I want back my slave girls!
Ok, let's start with the good things...
Thanks for the teaser.
That menue is a good idea, I really couldn't tell at first glace what button is what. Want to ope character panel... ehm... ok, hit "c"
New NPC could be very cool, but until now, I can't really tell because we know nothing ;)

What happend to the guy at the right? No, not that cool dude, the one at the very right. He has long hair in his face, or does he have a broken neck and his head is turned 180°? Anyone know "playmobil" when you put that "hair piece" wrong onto the head? :)

Flask-area might be some kind of "holding device". Gues it's something that shouldn't look like kitchen furniture, so I might like it in a week or two.

But why change the colour of the UI? Grey? And the chat-buttuns and menues are still brownish.

These globe guys... please tell me that you're trolling!
(I might print the old version on paper and stick it at my monitor)
You could chain a man and a woman, both attractive, for less sexism.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jul 29, 2014, 1:19:35 AM
Another vote AGAINST the globe girls being removed. In fact the current UI is fine, why fix something that isn't broken. How about more unique 3d art?
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
In fact the current UI is fine, why fix something that isn't broken. How about more unique 3d art?

And/or working on ANYTHING besides the one thing in the game that was fine...
globe girls aside

the 'flask holders' are typical 'artsy' pieces. do not change old ones unless you can create better ones. the ones presented look like primary-school level drawings - with lots of unnecessary 'artsy' noise

your global ui (inventory etc) is OK now. if your GFX people have nothing to do - there are tons of uniques/basic items without 3d art

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info