Uber Atziri Capable Builds - 1.1 to 2.0

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Wtf really? I am talking about regular atziri, not uber. I mentioned 6 charges for IC, i don't think i will be running AA. Also i don't wanna copy someone else's build. This is the best i could come up with on my own.

Oh rofl... sorry - you posted in an uber atziri thread and I didn't read it carefully.

Yes it's fine provided your reaction speed and movement skills are good :)

The point was to not need reflexes, maybe tank a few calls /blasts so that i can charge mine. Oh, well i guess i'll have to test it on std first. Thx for answering!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Alea wrote:
i really hope this retarded boss & associated retarded mechanics will be fixed by a way or another.

i guess the most ridiculous logic thing is ppl proposing atziri builds working "nicely" but needing the broken 50ex gloves in the video... :-D Isnt that gz ?

5/11 builds don't use the gloves :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
any updates on this?

Im thinking of picking Pre's bow build for new leagues, is it a wise choice? : D
"
any updates on this?

Im thinking of picking Pre's bow build for new leagues, is it a wise choice? : D

I think so actually - that physical bow build is the least likely to get hit by nerfs and in fact, I believe it's only going to get buffed.

No more news of uber-capable builds though I've heard Mjolner is capable - no videos though so idk what to think =)
"
Alea wrote:
i really hope this retarded boss & associated retarded mechanics will be fixed by a way or another.

i guess the most ridiculous logic thing is ppl proposing atziri builds working "nicely" but needing the broken 50ex gloves in the video... :-D Isnt that gz ?

It's been this way ever since PoE release and it getting attention. It's the exact same logic D3 and many other games have used to retard progression until the next batch of content is along far enough that they feel they can change it. Then the new content/bosses come out, with over-the-top difficulty that only few builds can complete, and all the sudden the last one isn't so rough anymore. Even WoW did it, that's how common this tactic is used by developers.

So if you want a reasonably stable experience with new content, wait until the next new content comes out and they re-balance the last seasons content. Otherwise you'll be banging your head against your keyboard trying to duplicate the experience that exploiters, no-lifers and RMTer do with minimal effort. Because that's the audience they aim for first. It wouldn't even surprise me if I learned they had different RNG algos applied to accounts of people that promote them in social media to make it seem like its far more rewarding than it actually is. Other games give out currency and subscriptions all the time for promotion.
So... is this going to be updated? I'd personally assume at least one person has verified that a modification of their build now works for Uber Atziri in 1.2.0.

"
defektiv wrote:

It's been this way ever since PoE release and it getting attention. It's the exact same logic D3 and many other games have used to retard progression until the next batch of content is along far enough that they feel they can change it. Then the new content/bosses come out, with over-the-top difficulty that only few builds can complete, and all the sudden the last one isn't so rough anymore. Even WoW did it, that's how common this tactic is used by developers.

... your two citations are "D3" and "WoW" ("Even WoW", even). You do realize that those are developed by the same company, right? The D3 team was literally taken out of the WoW team, because Blizzard North doesn't exist to be awesome anymore.

But these two games actually raise the level cap with their expansions. GGG doesn't.

Also, Uber Atziri isn't easy yet <3
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 22, 2014, 4:09:37 PM

Finally got my res capped so I'm going to Uber later on my new build in 1.2 -

Wander, using power Siphon aoe clear and Barrage for single target.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Anyone done Uber with RF, Arc, those nice builds after the patch or are they sadly no longer capable?
k the new shatter chuck (witch) build is uber capable. video is included in the guide.
here is a link to the build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020597

are all the other builds that did uber still capable of doing it in 1.2?

Last edited by goat4dinner on Aug 28, 2014, 9:27:59 PM
RF may be able to do it if you have a leeching attack that doesn't cost more to use then it heals
And since its a map it isn't harder then it was

I did it right before the update with 0 leech and only died like 3 times i think haven't tried since then cause i don't think i can do it now

But it takes like 2 times as lnog to kill blues/rares/bosses in maps now so and dom takes 2 times or more as long as he did (and i can't use my iir gear on him anymore)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info