Uber Atziri Capable Builds - 1.1 to 2.0

"
Lynerus wrote:
RF may be able to do it if you have a leeching attack that doesn't cost more to use then it heals
And since its a map it isn't harder then it was

I did it right before the update with 0 leech and only died like 3 times i think haven't tried since then cause i don't think i can do it now

But it takes like 2 times as lnog to kill blues/rares/bosses in maps now so and dom takes 2 times or more as long as he did (and i can't use my iir gear on him anymore)

Well the only interesting Anti-Uber builds are the ones not using an item dropped by uber-atziri.

If we remove all low-life builds, all the builds using the gloves and all the builds using legacy items how many builds remain that can kill Uber-Atziri?
Great idea for a thread. It would be even better if you get a chance to rank the listings according to cost and perhaps mark the ones reliant on legacy gear.
Last edited by lumpycustards on Aug 29, 2014, 10:22:44 AM
"
lumpycustards wrote:
Great idea for a thread. It would be even better if you get a chance to rank the listings according to cost and perhaps mark the ones reliant on legacy gear.

Yes, however I'm unsure the 2 most cheapest options are still viable, I'm gunna archive the ones I have already and start out with the ones from 1.2 that I know are capable.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Looks like life-based evasion Lightning Strike Ranger can do it (check Ranger forums).
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Aug 31, 2014, 8:55:43 PM
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
Looks like life-based evasion Lightning Strike Ranger can do it (check Ranger forums).

Well that build uses a legacy BoR, not sure if its required though.

But I assume a good Evasion/Acrobatics/Block Char can down Uber-Atziri, since the build basically has all the mechanics required to do so, good damage, propably the best defenses in the game and high mobility.
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
Wishuponastar wrote:

Well that build uses a legacy BoR, not sure if its required though.

But I assume a good Evasion/Acrobatics/Block Char can down Uber-Atziri, since the build basically has all the mechanics required to do so, good damage, propably the best defenses in the game and high mobility.

Doesn't matter if he used legacy BoR. The cost of his build is literally fractions of the cost of these low-life builds with legacy Shavs, legacy Rainbowstrides and five mirrored items.

Here is the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq6ez2pd1g0
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 1, 2014, 10:48:53 PM
After seeing Ghazzy do uber with a lowlife 9k ES Raging Sprit, I am certain that a life/ES hybrid with something like 4k HP 6-7K ES SRS can do uber for maybe 100-150ex invested. The most expensive parts being L4 Empower, L21 SRS, and a 6L +3 fire staff. The main issue is dealing with atziri's spears of bleed, and I believe life/es has an advantage since it can heal 4k HP through flasks. Also it doesn't get shocked as easily.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Gellig also did Uber with his evasion/dodge/block Marauder (check Marauder forums) so you should add that to your list as well.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 3, 2014, 8:05:00 AM
"
Wishuponastar wrote:

Dude played amazingly, since he literally dodge MANUALLY every single of her attacks. The actual build only helped him to consistently block/dodge her spear. He was also extremelly lucky that he did not desync even once. In that sense any high DPS skill can do her. I am not sure if the build qualifies as being able to consistently clear the whole Alurring Abyss map, since even blue mobs will be able to one shot him with so low HP. Not to mention the other 2 bosses. BTW that's what uber atziri capable means to me. Clearing consistently the whole map.
BTW i am not hating the build or anything. I think it is awasome.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
Gellig also did Uber with his evasion/dodge/block Marauder (check Marauder forums) so you should add that to your list as well.

I don't think he has 1.2 video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info