Uber Atziri Capable Builds - 1.1 to 2.0

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
This thread doesn't really do anything except show that the RICH builds (aka LOW-LIFE) can do Uber Atziri.

Mostly because
a) they can afford fragments
b) they can abuse snapshot
c) they can stand in corner and DPS from range

a) Many of my friends list got a set from normal and did it.
b) No build here needs snapshot.
c) There are melee builds here.

Low-life builds can do it yes, but so can life based builds (4/11 builds here are life) - let's find them :)

In HC the BeerFlasks build you linked absolutely needed snapshot to get that far. Ironically it ended up dying to a spear and flame blast due to a major error I made (missed topaz and ruby pots) and the degree of snapshotting used was specifically to eliminate the spear and fire/light dmg threat by using Ondars and empowered auras for 99 max res.

So if non snapshot is a criterion this build should be removed.
@BeerPact
Isn't it possible for Aegis / BoR / ST to do Uber?
"
muir wrote:
In HC the BeerFlasks build you linked absolutely needed snapshot to get that far. Ironically it ended up dying to a spear and flame blast due to a major error I made (missed topaz and ruby pots) and the degree of snapshotting used was specifically to eliminate the spear and fire/light dmg threat by using Ondars and empowered auras for 99 max res.

Would you say in a SC environment you could pull it off without snapshot?

E.g. less need for Ondars - could outrange instead in splits/leech back, could do with less max ES.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 27, 2014, 10:38:26 AM
"

Nope. At least not any variation I've seen so far - apparently low-life CoE RF Soul Taker can do it but no videos yet :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Nope. At least not any variation I've seen so far - apparently low-life CoE RF Soul Taker can do it but no videos yet :)

Here you go:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/851184

EDIT: MY BAD LOL. He just used the build on the 2 boss rooms before her.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jul 27, 2014, 10:47:36 AM
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Until Loin or you gets a video out, I'm gunna reserve the spot - I can see how it could be done but the purpose of the thread is to showcase Uber Atziri capable builds - I'd rather have Item Showcase, passive tree, preferably video for proof rather than "it can, believe me" .

Yeah I understand that, but I'm not willing to give my gear and passives out(said why before), but as said I fully understand it would be easier and other people to know, either way there are builds that can do her that are both surprisingly and not so commonly used

Post a video. No one needs to see gear or passives.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
"
SirLoin wrote:
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Until Loin or you gets a video out, I'm gunna reserve the spot - I can see how it could be done but the purpose of the thread is to showcase Uber Atziri capable builds - I'd rather have Item Showcase, passive tree, preferably video for proof rather than "it can, believe me" .

Yeah I understand that, but I'm not willing to give my gear and passives out(said why before), but as said I fully understand it would be easier and other people to know, either way there are builds that can do her that are both surprisingly and not so commonly used

Post a video. No one needs to see gear or passives.

I'm not home for another 2weeks, though I miss Poe qq
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
tommie if you gonna troll people at least get a mic and get on ts ;o)

nah looking forward to seeing a vid m8.
"
goat4dinner wrote:
tommie if you gonna troll people at least get a mic and get on ts ;o)

nah looking forward to seeing a vid m8.

Hen u sukker fit me irl, and you know I don't ts with shrubs
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
muir wrote:

Would you say in a SC environment you could pull it off without snapshot?

E.g. less need for Ondars - could outrange instead in splits/leech back, could do with less max ES.

Yeah maybe, provided no mistakes. Max fire/light res would be 95 though, or 97 if 3 es nodes were given up for ele adaptation.
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info