August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

I'd like to point out that chars on teaser website background have unique weapons equipped, like aurumvorax, ungil's gauche etc. etc. So my guess is that we will meet the righteous owners of that gear. That would be ultra awesome. For example once in a time u will met something like corrupted area with lore boss for example kaom or hyrri (ghost?) and u have to fight them to obtain their unique item. :)
Oblivion gates
this picture describes GGG perfectly:
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
Maybe King Kaoms ghost?
"
gigaomega101 wrote:
this picture describes GGG perfectly:
Spoiler

L2Embed Pics plz.
Well...

seems like Kaom and Daresso will be joining the party then....

It's the 2 guys we see on the poe background
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
[Removed by Support]

Lol, people are so off track its not even funny anymore. Why would they add mercs when we have the guardian? Its lore related content and maybe in the latest screenshot about either a new skill or a new zone addition.

"
Emilus103 wrote:
I'd like to point out that chars on teaser website background have unique weapons equipped, like aurumvorax, ungil's gauche etc. etc. So my guess is that we will meet the righteous owners of that gear. That would be ultra awesome. For example once in a time u will met something like corrupted area with lore boss for example kaom or hyrri (ghost?) and u have to fight them to obtain their unique item. :)

or maybe you have to bring them some uniques to activate or access something ?

This guy is MicrotransactionMan, and he open secretely a portal for fallen fighters to come back to Hardcore./joke
we all know that majority of community prefer solo gameplay, so that's why many post saying that this karui guy is a mercenary appeared, but don't forget that POE is MMO game, so if any1 need mercenary ->global->ask for help. So the chance that August or any patch in the future will bring mercenaries is the same as chance to drop mirror. And its also impossible that this guy could be Kaom or that the characters from background are characters from purity rebellion, because purity rebellion and kaom was 300 years ago. :) i think that they could be ghost's of important characters from lore. Ancestors time :D

P.S Old Brutus [*] we miss you.
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Jul 26, 2014, 12:44:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info