August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

I'm still waiting for mercenary hirelings we can gear up. Hoping this has something to do with that.
i <3 minesweeper
You are either given tasks to go hunt these jail breakers or you may choose to let them fight alongside you as companions?
Croquet?
Last edited by Moredrinks on Jul 25, 2014, 5:29:07 PM
I see dead goats!
Mercenaries are coming! Diablo II done right is finally real!
GET HYPED!
"
Runeword wrote:
I'm still waiting for mercenary hirelings we can gear up. Hoping this has something to do with that.

I hope not, mercs are already there, theyre called players.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
That NPC hold cannon on his back "World of Weapons" in PoE comming Oo
In next expansion we can get Machine guns and pistols <3 hehe
BTW that red something is a protal which you quit that new areas..

CrossBow unique will be nice too <3

There is no weapon in that pic other than a hammer and 2 swords...
That bald guy with the hammer looks like what i imagine Kaom would be
Last edited by Herbalman on Jul 25, 2014, 9:14:29 PM
Is that a Karui? Do we finally get to find out exactly what happened to Kaom and his 500 warriors? :O
Maybe it's a longshot but, what if it's a new Softcore / Hardcore hybrid, in which you still respawn into town after a death, but without your gear... and you have to track down your corpse and fight Yourself (the demon marauder business in the screenshot) and defeat him or her to recover your gear?

Think about it, the exile in the screenshot is woefully under-geared and has only two skill gems. Did he lose his primary gear?

Long term application of this would be shaky at best however, because this could become a dead end roadblock for some players, where they cannot defeat their ghost because they had all their investment in one set of gear (which inconveniently is donned by their enemy instead of them)

Edit: I just noticed that they are two different classes. Kind of invalidated my theory, carry on
Last edited by Trajik on Jul 25, 2014, 11:00:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info