August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

Well today is the third day after the day that this announcement was made
Posted by Chris
on July 25, 2014 4:42 AM

And my post was made today ( 3 days later )

Posted by KorgothBG
on July 28, 2014 10:53 AM

So 25th was the day that the announcement was posted ( aka day zero ), 26th is one day later , 27th - 2 days later and today 28th - 3 days later.

You've said it brother
"Math. Not even once."
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 28, 2014, 7:56:32 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well today is the third day after the day that this announcement was made
Posted by Chris
on July 25, 2014 4:42 AM

And my post was made today ( 3 days later )

Posted by KorgothBG
on July 28, 2014 10:53 AM

So 25th was the day that the announcement was posted ( aka day zero ), 26th is one day later , 27th - 2 days later and today 28th - 3 days later.

You've said it brother
"Math. Not even once."

3 days are not 6 days so i dont know what you are on.
Well as i see it "in six days" means that there is a chance that there will be info in any of those 6 days .. not only on the 6th day ( as if the announcement said "after six days )". So i'm slightly disappointed that there is still no info yet... that's all.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 28, 2014, 9:00:56 AM
guys you have so big problems in yours lives :) :) :)
Yea lucky us right ^^
In 6 days means once 6 days have passed... You're thinking of 'during the next 6 days', etc.
I buy fusings orbs/jewellers/alterations. PM ratio!
"Of course I talk to the voices in my head, how else would I find any meaningful conversation?"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yea lucky us right ^^

If it was 3 days you had your info now. next time, learn math before telling GGG they fucked up.
I see. My mistake then :)
"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yea lucky us right ^^

If it was 3 days you had your info now. next time, learn math before telling GGG they fucked up.

haha you are still climbing so deep in GGG's butt im realy curious how can you even breath down there ?
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yea lucky us right ^^

haha you are still climbing so deep in GGG's butt im realy curious how can you even breath down there ?

Who the hell are you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info