PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

The Countdown to the Next Expansion is On!

"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

MIIKKAAA
"
That new background is AMAZING as a desktop wallpaper, noooice!

LMAO that was what I was going to type, waaaaaay better then snarling 3 titty atziri.

cheers

Its 4 not three...
Will it be released whit the new 3-4 month ladders as well ?
Last edited by zork on Jul 25, 2014, 2:20:07 PM
"
bitV wrote:
There is no place for a new class, the three attributes are already entirely represented. I don't see why it would ever be necessary, the only option would be something absurd like a 75%str 25%dext class - no point in doing that.

Yes that would be totally pointless. There is already no class distinction anyway. Picking on the elemental buzzsaw build, Shadow, Ranger, Scion there is little to no difference. Even a Templar can do it with little to no difference other than needing to waste 3 points on Int nodes you wouldn't need to take as a Shadow/Range/Scion. And in a start-up situation, if you play solo, self-found I'd argue for starting this build as a Templar. As a Templar, all the gems required are quest rewards.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Jul 25, 2014, 2:23:20 PM
"
Archwizard wrote:

Given that the comics coming out deal with more lore and history of Wraeclast, I personally subscribe to the theory that the seven figures are giants from Wraeclast's past, people like Kaom, Lady Dialla (figure 6 looks a lot like her with the head spikes), and others of that ilk.

Um.... you have just ruined my fantasy of alternate genders for each class... because you are probably right.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Given that the comics coming out deal with more lore and history of Wraeclast, I personally subscribe to the theory that the seven figures are giants from Wraeclast's past, people like Kaom, Lady Dialla (figure 6 looks a lot like her with the head spikes), and others of that ilk.

Um.... you have just ruined my fantasy of alternate genders for each class... because you are probably right.

Alt genders wouldnt even fit the story as our chars have backgrounds and male witches dont exist, what would you call that, a witcher? It even sounds stupid at times.

Its about lore in the expansion like with Atziri.
"
zork wrote:
Will it be released whit the new 3-4 month ladders as well ?

Duh, the 4 month leagues come out with the expansion. You think they would patch those into the game separately?
"
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Alt genders wouldnt even fit the story as our chars have backgrounds and male witches dont exist, what would you call that, a witcher? It even sounds stupid at times.

Its about lore in the expansion like with Atziri.

There's a story and lore?
Spoiler

(OK. I know there is, but I don't pay any attention and couldn't tell you anything about any of it.)
So... what will happened on 10th August then ? 1 Month leagues will finish and till 25th August there will be ONLY Standart ?
"
Armin1987 wrote:
So... what will happened on 10th August then ? 1 Month leagues will finish and till 25th August there will be ONLY Standart ?

Sure.
"
"
Armin1987 wrote:

Sure.

So that sucks ALOT !!!! I have to wait almost 1 month till the new leagues released !!! Damn !!

But are you sure dude ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info