The Countdown to the Next Expansion is On!

I'm just still trying to figure out what new content could possibly be added in by this expansion...
That new background is AMAZING as a desktop wallpaper, noooice!
Hi

MIIKKAAA
"
That new background is AMAZING as a desktop wallpaper, noooice!

LMAO that was what I was going to type, waaaaaay better then snarling 3 titty atziri.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
There is no place for a new class, the three attributes are already entirely represented. I don't see why it would ever be necessary, the only option would be something absurd like a 75%str 25%dext class - no point in doing that.
Figures...I have holidays the week before release.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Class vs class cutthroat expansion!
"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
dyankov wrote:
There are six classes at the moment and we see SEVEN characters in the teaser artwork. New class? O.O :OOOOO #wtf #hype #omg #yolo

There are 7 classes right now.

The new class talk, counting aside, also completely misses the prior comments made about how such things take an amount of effort, and that we wouldn't be seeing such in the next mini-expansion (but might in the next major Expansion [January])...

Very interesting those that put the silhouettes to mean new gender options, which has been an item of talk, as this might just prove to be true.

However, I wouldn't be so surprised if we actually saw the alternate genders first as exiles before being playable... just a thought on all that prior talk about voice acting not being cheap...

Given that the comics coming out deal with more lore and history of Wraeclast, I personally subscribe to the theory that the seven figures are giants from Wraeclast's past, people like Kaom, Lady Dialla (figure 6 looks a lot like her with the head spikes), and others of that ilk.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I think the banner is a silhouette of all 7 classes

But w different genders o.O

But I just read the post above me about characters from the lore and that seems p accurate
IGN: Scuhr
Last edited by Recomposed on Jul 24, 2014, 9:04:03 PM
well ok ... so 1st teaser out , my guess the theme is :
Shrine of the Seven Gods/Heroes/Titans

The first one is probably wearing Silverbranch bow and if u read the text under the unique -> probably belongs to Hyrri ergo the first one from the left = Hyrri
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Silverbranch

The third one from the left is using Marohi Erqi, so that barbarian is probably Erqi
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marohi_Erqi

The fifth is using Aurumvorax , the unique's text describes the collector, the item was created by Brother Laz of the Median XL mod so probably the name of that god/hero/titan will be Laz the Collector :)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aurumvorax

And that's probably it :) i'm not gonna keep going unless there'll be more awesome teasers :)
wrong place :<
Last edited by ChuanHsing on Jul 25, 2014, 11:37:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info