Race Season Eight Winners

All the race rewards together were worth tops of 1 ex, so i don't understand what you mean.

"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Honestly, races need better rewards. GGG, look back at season 1, 2 and 3 rewards. Compare those to the 1-5 chaos bargain bin uniques of this season.

except I made 3 mirrors off of those "bargain bin uniques" xD
but would be nice to see less jewlery next time.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
All the race rewards together were worth tops of 1 ex, so i don't understand what you mean.

"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Honestly, races need better rewards. GGG, look back at season 1, 2 and 3 rewards. Compare those to the 1-5 chaos bargain bin uniques of this season.

the upper rewards are worth considerably more. I sold the saffell's alone for a mirror. I also got a ton of the lower rewards (immortal flesh and below), about 80 tabs of raffles.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jul 21, 2014, 11:11:39 AM
"
mardukthewolf wrote:

the upper rewards are worth considerably more. I sold the saffell's alone for a mirror. I also got a ton of the lower rewards (immortal flesh and below), about 80 tabs of raffles.

Why would you sell it, though? Even if I had two saffell's Id be hesitant about selling one.
"
Mammatus wrote:
I should add that I don't really care as there is no way I can compete timewise anyway.
What I'd quite like to see implemented is some system whereby there are 2 or so signature races a week and you get to do them whenever you want. Just a selfish whim and I understand it would completely remove the 'race' part of it as every players race would be separate. Will never happen, no problem.

This. Having to race on GGG's schedule is one of my biggest gripes about racing.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
CorranHorn wrote:

ilvl 100 items imo are worth more than 1ex and every league has one, including this one, the prismatic. additionally, the tamming (which is a vendor recipe) is worth way more than 1 ex. so even at face value all the prizes are worth more than what you think. the value of race items are inflated and in some cases substantially inflated because of scarcity. There will only be 140 (whatever the number is) saffells frames ever with that skin.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Jul 21, 2014, 12:32:01 PM
has anyone done the vendor recipe for the tamming? does it have alternate art?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Jul 21, 2014, 12:31:49 PM
"
Absolutista wrote:
"
mardukthewolf wrote:

Why would you sell it, though? Even if I had two saffell's Id be hesitant about selling one.

I didn't like the way it looked on my chars. Instead of having an item collecting dust in the stash, I improved one of my chars with a much more useful item. (this being a mirrored MF helm, which was the piece that was preventing me from going lowlife before).
We all know who is the true winner with his perfect alt art Saffell's frames that is still in his remove-only tab.
Last edited by TempoTune on Jul 21, 2014, 2:11:46 PM
"
We all know who is the true winner with his perfect alt art Saffell's frames that is still in his remove-only tab.

looks like you just barely beat mine xD

how is your respite?
You sold a non legacy Saffel's Frame for a mirror? I simply do not believe that. Even legacy ones are on XYZ for 2 ex. Tops.

"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:

[/quote]

the upper rewards are worth considerably more. I sold the saffell's alone for a mirror. I also got a ton of the lower rewards (immortal flesh and below), about 80 tabs of raffles.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info