Race Season Eight Winners

Holy crap, Goratha got 6 alt art demis! Grats man!

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
what does the demigod's bounty look like?

nevermind ^
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Jul 20, 2014, 10:47:52 PM
Alot of Goratha in there
Last edited by Tomberry on Jul 20, 2014, 10:59:05 PM
"
StormHunter wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Yeah not like most of the top runners stream most of their runs or anything.
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Jul 21, 2014, 2:08:06 AM
"
Barathos4442 wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Yeah not like most of the top runners stream most of their runs or anything.

^^
what Barathos said
BLAMT!
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Jul 21, 2014, 2:08:21 AM
Nice. Now info about exp?
Mirror of Kalandra?
Somehow got 45 regular demigods this season. 15 times more than in my first two seasons (5+6).
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Grats to everyone, just dissapointing that there are so many complainers.
Wow, this is the first i have heard of maphacks. People actually use this? I am either naive or just way out of the loop, but that is depressing news. I always wondered how players got to be level 24 in a 40 minute descent champions race. I think I'm pretty good at those events and I could only manage level 16 +/- ...

I don't think there is a way to make races 100% fair, considering all of the different timezones and each individual player's schedule. I mean, if you're a breadwinner for your family and you love this game, but work 40 hours a week, you simply have less time to race than some 15yo kid on summer break who lives for free at his parents' house with a stellar Verizon FiOS connection, and cases of Red Bull that mommy gets for him at cost co..

at the end of the day, I guess I've got more pressing concerns than winning a Demigod's bounty, but I admit, it'd still be nice to feel like I have a shot at it. ah well. not everyone can be equally good at everything.
People understand the situation regarding fixed seed races.
There is a lot of talk and analysis of the results of certain racers who previously sucked but suddenly this season are blowing away the competition in every non fixed seed race. They still suck at the linear races like endless ledge where knowing exactly where to go doesn't present an advantage.

I should add that I don't really care as there is no way I can compete timewise anyway.
What I'd quite like to see implemented is some system whereby there are 2 or so signature races a week and you get to do them whenever you want. Just a selfish whim and I understand it would completely remove the 'race' part of it as every players race would be separate. Will never happen, no problem.

Last edited by Mammatus on Jul 21, 2014, 1:52:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info