Race Season Eight Winners

I participated in one race and got 7 points for the Lifesprig! I call myself a winner!
Spoiler
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jul 21, 2014, 7:24:31 AM
Goratha OP, GG..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Gratz to all winners !

I find it insane that people finish descent champions in 40mins now, while a few seasons ago only a handful could do it in an hour :D Racing evolves and to me it works demotivating to see someone ding lvl 26 and I'm 15 :D I think I want to see the beauty of the game too much, for racing you need to ignore all that, hence it's not for me. I only enjoy the 12min bursts and the endless ledges, but I'll never be a racer.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jul 21, 2014, 8:27:38 AM
Congrats to the winners.

Can we get 3 hour races back now please? And 1 hour descent champions too?
"
leto2626 wrote:
Gratz to all winners !

I find it insane that people finish descent champions in 40mins now, while a few seasons ago only a handful could do it in an hour :D

The answer is blood of summer. you move 40% faster, do crapload more damage, and do that damage faster.
Honestly, races need better rewards. GGG, look back at season 1, 2 and 3 rewards. Compare those to the 1-5 chaos bargain bin uniques of this season.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Honestly, races need better rewards. GGG, look back at season 1, 2 and 3 rewards. Compare those to the 1-5 chaos bargain bin uniques of this season.

except I made 3 mirrors off of those "bargain bin uniques" xD
but would be nice to see less jewlery next time.
Gz everyone!
"
Makivante wrote:
Any word on when season nine will start? :)

I love PoE races so I'm quite eager to start Season 9 too!
Didn't find anything about it on forums yet, tho. Maybe missed something?
Hence, I'm interrested in the answer aswell!
"
ky05m wrote:
Gz everyone!
"
Makivante wrote:
Any word on when season nine will start? :)

I love PoE races so I'm quite eager to start Season 9 too!
Didn't find anything about it on forums yet, tho. Maybe missed something?
Hence, I'm interrested in the answer aswell!
3-4 weeks after new 4 month leagues
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
What's up with Templars and Shadows, Goratha?

Na just kidding, HUGE congratulations on your epic performance :) a (slightly smaller) congratulations to all the other winners too :D

I'd like to agree with the player who suggested a non time specific race, with a limit of two that can be done within a week. The "XXXX was the first to reach level XX" messages could still appear, using similar tech to the ghosts in car racing games.

I liked Descent: Champions, and also enjoyed the fixed seed, 12 minute burst, and endless ledge races.

Would it be possible to scale the enemies down such that a race could start in Sarn, to give some variety to the racing, while still racing within the main game. Would be interesting to see which zones would be farmed in the final stages of a race that didn't start in Twilight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info