Expansion Announcement Timeline

Would be nice to see the number of death for each 4 days.
"
Chris wrote:
In addition to the main news article, we'll also update the Development Manifesto at the time with discussion about the motivation behind (and specific details of) various changes we're making.

I hope this includes some aura changes. I won't give my opinion here on what I think specifically needs changed to avoid turning this into a Feedback whinge thread, though.

"
Chris wrote:
There's currently a pair of one-month leagues running that end on August 9, NZ time. We're expecting to post an infographic about the leagues once they've completed. Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

If it's possible to harvest data on aura usage in a meaningful way, it would be interesting to see most popular to least popular auras.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
You have the Keystone taken by most people, i would be interested in the keystones nearly nobody uses.
I need this like water.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Cute J!NX banner on the front page. (:
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
more vomit. work on the game a bit instead of throwing out more stuff that needs fixing as well.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Chris wrote:
Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

Since there are SC and HC versions of identical leagues, i'd like to see a breakdown comparison of participation numbers.

2 columns (SC/HC) for:
* # of accounts participating
* # of characters created
* # of characters by level:
** 5-25 (to remove muling outliers)
** 26-50
** 51-75
** 76-90
** 91-100
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jul 17, 2014, 11:52:02 PM
[Removed]
Last edited by Periphery on Sep 13, 2014, 3:31:05 AM
For the infographic can we see

Total number of monsters killed
Total number of Mirrors that dropped
Total number of eternals that dropped
Total number of exalts that dropped
I like to see the most common skill used for 1-100, 20-100, 40-100, 60-100, 80-100

By breaking this out in to brackets like that we could see what the most common over skill is followed by what the most common leveling skill is, most common mid game, most common map skill and most common end game skill. I think it would be more interesting to see data trends broken out like that instead of average over the entirety of the league and all level ranges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info