Expansion Announcement Timeline

"
We're expecting to post an infographic about the leagues once they've completed. Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

OK... here are my suggestions, some might be possible, but some data might be sensitive:

CLASS BREAKDOWNS (class % totals, sorted in descending)

- All characters for Hardcore

- All characters for Standard

- Top 100 ranked characters for Hardcore

- Top 100 ranked characters for Standard

Top 10, 20 or 50 Players based on XP / Minutes Played (perhaps add in a level weighting too for normalisation)… to provide an efficiency ladder.

CHARACTER LEVEL BREAKDOWN (denary group % totals sorted in ascendingly from 1-10 to 91-100)

- Level % breakdown HC

- Level % breakdown STD

WORLD WIDE SERVER BREAKDOWN (can bar chart this or use geospatial charts)

- Server % breakdown HC

- Server % breakdown STD

CURRENCY DROP BREAKDOWN

- % dropped by currency type (might wish to included quantities too)

- % vendored by currency type (again perhaps # too)

- % consumed by currency type (again perhaps # too)

MISC AND TRICKY SUGGESTIONS

- Most common deaths (can be by zone, map, by boss, by exile, strongbox or invasion).

- Similar to the above but for the highest 100 deaths.

- Number of Rhoas: killed v saved (spawned and survived).

- Least used keystone(s).

- Top 20 most & least used active skills.

- Top 20 most & least used support skills.

- POE Worldwide “peak activity” timeline based on GMT… basically a 24 hour trend-line broken down by hour to show the game’s busiest times (this greatly aids trading).

That's it for now, some of these might have already been covered, and I probably left some off, but I will post them later if I have time.

Cheers... GL guys.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Jul 21, 2014, 11:49:11 PM
Top skills used as well as the least used skills would be interesting!
Awesome, can't wait.
if possible, what the above poster said about popular skills used and ones that weren't used, coupled with 1h,2h, claw, wand, or bow. stuff like that would also be interesting to know, im just not sure how that could be done or if it could be done
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Jul 17, 2014, 10:10:44 PM
Remembers 'awesome'.
Remembers 'roctober'.
Remembers 'SotV'.
Hype level for August = >9000.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Cant wait for the next HC league!

I would like to see an infographic of how many Exalted/Eternal/Mirror orbs dropped and how many have been used separately from each league.
"
Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

Number of Rhoas Slain and Number of Shockwave Totem Gems Equipped at League End.
Last edited by TherosPherae on Jul 17, 2014, 10:22:36 PM
"
drew55 wrote:
i think a info graphic of how many players died in each of the 4 day periods would be cool

yeah :D thats would show which combo was "best" or "worse" (depends on how u call it) ... but longer the league lasts, better items are geared by players. but yeah. still. nice idea :)

+1

info about how many accounts made their 1st race character ever for 1 month leagues would be interesting:P
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Last edited by adi00000 on Jul 17, 2014, 10:25:03 PM
Add the number of each type of currency dropped to the data.
Let's see...most common skills?

Searing Bond
Flame Blast
Arc

...you got rid of the cheese snapshotting, now will you please adjust the above skills too.

I'm sick of "must build" builds that PoE has turned into...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info