Expansion Announcement Timeline

About the Infograph:

If possible, I like to see:

- wich and how many Currency are Dropped.
- How often Boss X on Difficult X was killed.
- How many "High" Currency / Uniques dropped and didnt get picked up.
- How many Vaal Areas popped; how many was cleared, wich was the Deadly one and where and how many died there.
- Most/Less used Active / Support Gem.
- Most/Less used Vendor Recipe.
- Who is our Bandit Friend?! (Guess most Halped Oak-Bro, atleast on Normal)
- What was the Best Rare Item that dropped. (Not market Value, T1 Rolls and so)
- What was the Best Rare Item crafted.
- Most/Less dropped Quality Gem.
- Wich Singe Item was touched by the most Players? (For Example: I trade my Goldrim to sb, he trades it away again, so it was touched by 3 ppl)
- Fastest Player from 1-10; 11-20; and so on. (Just time will fit, when you dont wanna Namecall)
- Richest and Poorest Player (Chaos and above and Currency only; ofc without Names!)
- Most Single Dropped Unique Item / Rarest Single Unique Item.
- How many Player got Killed during the Mod Change Period. So what was the most Deadly 4 Days?
- How many Player got EK'ed or Bear Trapped by Pepe in Sarn City. (I rly hate this Guy! :) )
- Most "Worthy" White Enemy, who drops the most Uniques to Player.
- Wich Exile killed us the most? (I bet the Flameblaster or the Thena Moga, the Viper Queen)
- Most / Less killed White Monster.
- How many 6sox and 6l Items was created, and how many Currency was used for it.
- How many Jewl/Fusings/Glassbowler was bought from the Vendor.
- Most / Less used Weapon / Shield (Basic Item; For Example: Swords / Kite Shield)

Thats just some Ideas crossed my Mind.

btw: Exist those Infographs for 4-Months too? Or a "1 Year Breakdown" for Perm. Leagues?

Light
Last edited by Lightshard on Jul 20, 2014, 9:57:49 AM
currency accumulation (where most of the currency goes) as in "the top 5% richest players had 25% of all exalts" or something like that.

maybe also, if that's traceable, what was exchanged for the currency
oh and currency used (and on what)
I'm that Morty guy.
We love you Chris.
# of deaths (both leagues)
# of unique item drops/items generated (both leagues)
# of characters with a mirror
# of mirror drops (to see if some poor guy lost/skipped one.)
skill popularity
Could be interesting increase the eternal orbs drop ratio, im level 99 and never found one...
awaiting eagerly. my clansmen have already got our builds ready!!

Chris asked, There's currently a pair of one-month leagues running that end on August 9, NZ time. We're expecting to post an infographic about the leagues once they've completed. Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

Would like to see what gems were used the most and what armor types were used most.Ofc thats if you track that sort of thing.

Thanks for the update.

Chris
"
Sammael wrote:
i hate leagues, you guys should work on the new Act instead
an Act who introduce crafting would be so pretty kewl

You can go hate leagues somewhere else, we play like man here, not like robots that grind the same server day after day.
Last edited by Pat0k on Jul 21, 2014, 6:29:28 AM
"
rob16437 wrote:
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
rob16437 wrote:
How many players bought gear and orbs from item trading sites?
How many players were banned for exploiting?
How many players sold items for real money?
How many players used jsp to get their gear?
How many players cross league traded?
How many players botted?
How many lottery scams reports were sent in?
How many desynch rips occurred during the four month season?
How many players do not understand the trading store?
How many players crafted an endgame item with legit orb drops.
Are they going to address any of the above issues?
Has GGG's stance on SFL changed at all in spite of the mass feedback and constant resurgence of the issue?

How many users still post bullshit instead buying an support pack?

I've said it before on numerous threads and I'll say it again. They can have my money when they provide a league that is legit. SFL comes to mind. I would not buy a hard copy of the game in its current condition if it was online only. If they fix these issues I would even be willing to pay a monthly fee. Until then, I only buy minor cosmetic micros.

Until you are buying mtx there will be no SFL, no competitive and fair league, so stop buying that shit.
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Jul 21, 2014, 9:10:51 AM
I guess there's no news yet on when the strongboxes are going to be introduced? That was one of the more interesting aspects to Ambush league that I enjoyed.
I don't know if it hasn't already been suggested, but is there any chance to know how many mirrors hadn't been found?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info