Expansion Announcement Timeline

that was not the type of annoucment i would like to expect

we still know nothing about nothing

cmon lets be serious

any small hint each day would be nice but teasing about future teasers is a no for me

about infographics :

- how many players gave up after their first/second/third/ etc death in hc 1month?
- what was the demographics on hc vs sc race like continent/country
- what was the longest no-logout session for a player in hc/sc race
- how many players were banned for RMTing or botting

IGN : Sir_Big
If you track it I'd love to see stuff like number of albino rhoas skipped, number of exalts, eternals, mirrors, fishingrods left on the ground.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
rob16437 wrote:
That was a lot of non information. Such a tease.

Yes have to agree, nothing was really mentioned that we don't already know.
Might as well of not posted this article at all.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Id like to see how many higher currency (mirror, exalt...) dropped but player left them on the ground unaware they dropped (offscreen kill and similar)

edit:and i see post like mine written while i was writting heheh
Last edited by hadnadjev on Jul 18, 2014, 12:21:53 AM
Didn't want to read through all the pages so excuse me if someone already mentioned this. I would like to see which map bosses got most kills or which invasion bosses got the most kills.
"why kaom still in game?" - crazytrain411
"cos noone kill him yet" - Rhys

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
sometimes it is better to not post than to post nothing

as for the statistics:

- how large is the chicken community in poe HC - that is what % of players did 'logout->login 10 seconds later' more than once and as a separate number - more than 10 times a day at least once

because to be honest with chicken-out button built in i presume playing minesweeper is more 'hardcore' than poe hc..
If possible I would like to see the most popular active skill gems for different level brackets in the infographic.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jul 18, 2014, 12:28:47 AM
"
Achilion wrote:
that was not the type of annoucment i would like to expect

we still know nothing about nothing

cmon lets be serious

any small hint each day would be nice but teasing about future teasers is a no for me

about infographics :

- how many players gave up after their first/second/third/ etc death in hc 1month?
- what was the demographics on hc vs sc race like continent/country
- what was the longest no-logout session for a player in hc/sc race
- how many players were banned for RMTing or botting

That bolded one is needed!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Based off of the last 2 week charity infographic, I'm gonna divide this up into 3 categories: Keep, Expand, and Add. If info didn't make the list, it's not b/c I don't want it (I'll read everything you put on the infograph, I'm a stats guy), but I know how attention spans are these days.

Keep

Unique item factoids

Time Spent

Level and Class

Expand

Top 5 Skills - I'd like to see this expanded to 10 or even 15. The fact that a lot of people use fire trap and leap slam isn't a huge surprise, I'd like to see what main skills people are using to get a feel for what the most popular builds were. With only 5 skills listed, we only know that the two main builds were molten strike and spec throw.

Level of Maps Run - add the most popular map, or maybe a top 3 (for the lower map levels) as a sub feature.

Add

How many kills the bosses racked up. I.E. Dominus scored 10,000 kills between the two leagues over the duration

Which zones caused the most deaths

# of items bought from Tarkleigh

Amount of currency used on strongboxes, or other strongbox info

Experience gained during each 4 day subset of the race, or other subset specific data (I know this info will be misleading because of other complicating factors, but, meh)

Melee skills vs ranged attack skills vs ranged spells used - kind of an expansion of the top 5 skills used, but pooled to show the archetype distribution of warrior vs ranger vs mage

I know some/most/all of these aren't feasible, but damnit feasibility isn't my job!

Thanks for the hard work GGG.
- how many active players/population in the league per day (to see the dropoff in the hc league just before everyone starts complaining about the "dead league")
- How many mobs killed
- how many items found (orbs and uniques)
- which exile killed how many players?
- # of cartographers boxes opened to have a feeling about the impact it had on the map pools

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info