1.1.5c Has Introduced New Vampiric and Shield Microtransactions!

"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
"
Knightmare101 wrote:

EDIT: IT's confirmed, EVERY one of your characters is in standard. I bet you can't wait for those strongboxes, huh? :) Isn't it funny that when you finally get the strongboxes all of the ladder players will be getting all new content + the old? I never understood people who play in standard.. And it's not like you can make the argument that you don't have the time to play in new leagues because you have multiple 90+ chars.

LOL

Do people have to defend themselves for playing Standard? Maybe his chars just transferred to Standard (just like everyone elses) and he played Ambush. What's your point?

Im not making fun of him for playing in standard.. If you read the post you would understand that my point is he's bashing GGG complaining about no new content when he doesn't even play in the new leagues. EVERYONE knows that's where GGG puts their effort, not in standard...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
It saddens me to see that people still have such a narrow minded attitude when it comes to the different leagues. By no means am I defending what Knightmare101 is saying, however, just keep in mind that people who play in standard have their reasons. I for one play standard because I like messing with different builds and skills, and having a large pool of items and currencies that I accrued over time helps. Maybe people just don’t fancy starting all over again every 4 months.
I hope that one day people will realize that people have different ways of enjoying things, and because someone has a different preference to you doesn’t make them better or worse. Because someone plays in standard doesn’t mean he can’t have an opinion on the direction or state of the game.
[/quote]

Man I play in softcore leagues as well.. I just don't play in standard. I don't feel bad for anyone who won't play in the new leagues, has multiple 90+ chars in std and is complaining about no new content coming out.. THat just doesnt make sense.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Hi

If you added a tail mtx the vampiric armour set would look more like a armoured cat.

Shields aren't bad but for 180 pts I would expect a little more like the badge of anguish the tears of blood should flow and the shield of mirth should have a radiant effect as well to increase its shine.

Arcane armour set the best still especially if you bought the brazilian package to get 400 pts+ extras:)

As long as your having fun screw what league you play in.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
ahhhh yeah!

"
feyith wrote:
What's with the cheesy ass skulls on everything? Does one of the artists work at Hot Topic or something?

"
chack wrote:
18$ for ugly shields. GG GGG thats such a joke.

Kinda summed it up for me. To many MTX are so expensive. A lot of people rather buy 10 x 5$ mtx then 2x 25$ mtx, same money spend without driving away the poorer players away because their char looks a lot less cool then the rich players.

Me personally I rather spend 80$ on a dozen medium priced MTX then buying 2-3 MTX for 50$.
I feel like the treshold is to high for purchasing at most prices now.

And the skulls...

-Ghostflame skull
-Lightning skull
-Arctic skull
-Summer skull (steam promo)
-Engraved skull (steam promo)
-Crystalline skull (steam promo)
-Golden skull (steam promo)
-Ornamental skull (steam promo)
-Arcane armor (lots of skull pics on it)
-Vampiric Armor (lots of skull pics on it)
-Hatred MTX
-Wrath MTX
-Anger MTX

Maybe continue and explore new area designs?
Arcane & Vampiric sets look like old WoW hunter sets or something. Slap a dozen skulls on it and done.

I was also very happy to see we got shield effects, to bad I find them really ugly. A pic of an ugly man face with a mustache...
White item shields look cooler in my opinion.

Sorry if I sound hatefull, I love this game and most MTX and bought 900 points sofar to support. I just want GGG to progress more in design choices and marketing.

"
Vertigo wrote:
ahhhh yeah!

Looks pretty cool! I like the way you kind of hid the horns on the helm with the other mtx.. haha :)

\EDIT: BRing back the old haste aura, please!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Jul 16, 2014, 1:43:55 PM
Another armor skin? Cool!!!

And finally shield skins, great!

More please!!! :-D
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
DarkWap wrote:
"
ballox wrote:
rejoice like children because of some stupid graphics
do something with the desync in game, and optimize the end of this game,
people leave because they no longer put up with the lag

+1

LOL
All you guys are wasting your money like girls with their dolls.
Who cares about microtransactions when we still have desync, very limited end game content and lot of flippers and scammers who abuse of that incomplete trade system?

lol let me guess, you play in standard?

I love when people in standard complain about end game content and the unholy "flippers". Maybe if you actually played the game in the new leagues, where the new content is, you wouldnt complain so much.

EDIT: IT's confirmed, EVERY one of your characters is in standard. I bet you can't wait for those strongboxes, huh? :) Isn't it funny that when you finally get the strongboxes all of the ladder players will be getting all new content + the old? I never understood people who play in standard.. And it's not like you can make the argument that you don't have the time to play in new leagues because you have multiple 90+ chars.

LOL

I had 3 chars in ambush and 1 in anarchy. :)
I don't like hardcore leagues because if I lose high level char and gear for desync, I'd quit with this game. And I like poe.

PS: strongboxes are very funny but maybe some other kind of 77 and 78 maps would be more end game content and more appreciated :)

I had 3 chars in ambush and 1 in anarchy. :)
I don't like hardcore leagues because if I lose high level char and gear for desync, I'd quit with this game. And I like poe.

PS: strongboxes are very funny but maybe some other kind of 77 and 78 maps would be more end game content and more appreciated :)[/quote]

Believe me, I hear you man. I always get into end game maps every league, and it would be awesome to have some more variety.. There's only so many courtyards and palaces a person can run.. I tend to mix it up and throw in some shipyards, plateaus, even gorges because of its linearity, even though I wont really gain xp from them just so that Im not doing the same 2 maps over and over again. It would be awesome to get at least 1 new 78 map in 1.2, but I kind of feel like this won't happen until act 4 or some kind of new content gets introduced.

They already said in last week's podcast that there are no new monsters types coming in 1.2, so I take that as no new quest content either. WE'll see tho.. GGG hasnt let us down yet IMO (I guess except for Invasion :)), so I wont doubt them.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
36$ for a skin set? I'll never understand anyone buying these items at such outrageous prices. I mean, you could buy Divinity Original skin on discount for 40$, are you telling me that a work of one GGG artist is more costly than the work of whole Larian team?

Apples and oranges, bro. Granted, I feel they are a little too expensive as well, but if I like it enough, Im buying it. PoE is a free game and in order to pump out the content that everyone wants, GGG needs to make money. There's no where saying that you HAVE to buy it.. Move on and buy Divinity...lol

Yeah, I already did.

I'm just saying, I'd rather buy 20x2$, then 1x40$. In the end GGG would make the same, in this case they won't get a buck from me anymore. And I've spent my share of money on PoE, so it's not like I'm a cheapstake. I just don't want to be treated like an idiot.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jul 16, 2014, 2:52:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info