What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

"
kefirhl wrote:
"
SpectroRush wrote:
Seriously, many LOLs to people complaining about "losing" remove-only tabs.

only lols are to people who are complaining about people which they think are complaining about "losing" remove-only tabs. I didn't see any reasonable argument from people or your kind. There is no complaining from people of another type. Just simple facts. People don't want to waste time on sorting upgraded remove-only tabs and they are paying money to avoid wasting time on sorting the mess of old 4-m leagues. If GGG is forcing them to sort stash tabs instead of giving new ones then people would rather sort old stash tabs which are full of random crap items as well, rather than paying money and still having to sort crap items.

again, no complaining. just facts.

I ended up sorting old tabs and moving all remove only tabs to the right.
Did intend to buy 6 until i realised i'd have to sort anyways.

cleaned out 6 total out of 18 tabs easily (some items were terrible).
Ok, serious question to people who have a considerable amount of Stash Tabs:

Would you mind if the Stash Tabs you bought only worked in Standard & Hardcore?
And everyone has to make due with the standard 4 in League (or any set number)?
Meaning every league you have to clean up 4 Tabs max?
Isn't it mainly in Standard & Hardcore where you need a big stash?

OR

That you have access to all your bought tabs (as it is now) but only a set number are transferred over to it's parent leagues, in stead of however many Stash Tabs you bought.

So to people who are saying: here's GGG giving you a free gift, and you want more. No I consider it a tainted gift having to clean up every 3 months (and again in a month with 1month league) and I want LESS! Am I the only one?

The option to just REMOVE a Remove-Only tab entirely would be great as well.
Last edited by DJ_Anubis on Jul 7, 2014, 7:05:13 AM
Has anyone else encountered an issue with gettin' your remove-only stash tabs?

I keep checkin' my stash, seein' if my gear will be transferred into remove-only tabs, but it's all in the same tabs as it was before. I can add and remove any and all gear from these tabs.

Did I misunderstand the original post? I thought when our characters were transferred over, we'd have stash tabs for our respective permanent leagues along with remove-only tabs full of our challenge league gear.

So, shouldn't there be more tabs, one set basic stash tabs, the other set remove-only? 'Cause all I got right now are the basic stash tabs full of my Ambush gear.
first, i dont like the 1 month gap.
second, 4 months is too short
I don't like how you fill up newly purchased tabs with old gear from remove only tabs.

I understand why you did it, but im not happy about you modifying something I purchase before I get a chance to do anything.

Cleaning up stash space is not fun. You need to find a way to make it easier.

What I do know is I wont be buying any stash tabs till I decide to do the boring task of cleaning up tabs from a league I don't play unless there is nothing else like now.

This probably wont been seen by anyone in GGG but I hope they already know its an issue and can help us out.

I hope its safe to assume if I buy tabs again in the new leagues, they will all be available.
Peep
"
cantilever wrote:
I don't like how you fill up newly purchased tabs with old gear from remove only tabs.

I understand why you did it, but im not happy about you modifying something I purchase before I get a chance to do anything.

Cleaning up stash space is not fun. You need to find a way to make it easier.

What I do know is I wont be buying any stash tabs till I decide to do the boring task of cleaning up tabs from a league I don't play unless there is nothing else like now.

This probably wont been seen by anyone in GGG but I hope they already know its an issue and can help us out.

I hope its safe to assume if I buy tabs again in the new leagues, they will all be available.

Im sure support would be glad to delete remove only tabs you dont need the items from. That is just as good as not sorting them at all because you would sort them if you needed the items.
"
"

Im sure support would be glad to delete remove only tabs you dont need the items from. That is just as good as not sorting them at all because you would sort them if you needed the items.

You would be most surely wrong then. The first thing I did when I saw this announcement was contact support.

"
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Support. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that we are unable to manually delete or remove the "remove only" stash tabs. However, once these stash tabs are empty, they will disappear. You simply need to remove all items from them, and they should go away on their own. If you have any questions at all regarding this, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards,
Brian

As a fellow user said on reddit:

"
Morsexier wrote:
Welcome to my personal Hell:
https://imgur.com/fBLb8NN

So, pressing ctrl click on items in masses and vendoring them off is too hard? I dunno, sounds like usual first world problems to me.
I just wanted to apologise to the GGG guys for the way I spoke earlier. I still dont see myself buying tabs again, but the way I spoke about it was completely wrong. Wrong side of bed day, my bad, Ill spend my points on effects things it's all good. We need as much funding for the game as possible to get all the aspects to where they need to be. I love the game, I love the dev team and I hope you are all having a good day.
Just purchased 6 new tabs.

Only to find out this new system just replace the other remove only tabs with them. So i payd money to get the tab name changed buy dont get any increase in stash with the 6 new tabs i bought.

This was a smart move by POE.

Also means i will never by a tab again, and will contact bank and tell them not to transfer money.

Smart hustle there...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info