What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

What... so if I buy more stash tabs now, my remove only tabs will disappear and fill up the new tabs?
1 month challenge league better be HC self found with an auction house or I'm returning my game.
IGN MrSquats
GGG said a while back that they'd consider allowing the league-only unique quivers (drillneck and rearguard) to continue dropping on a permanent basis - any confirmation/denial of this yet?

For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
Nice
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Lol who buys more tabs just to move stuff out of the remove onlys? That is the last thing I want. Does this change go for guild tabs too?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
^
WTB 6-8 month challenge leagues. For people with limited time, after dying once or twice at higher levels there is pretty much no point in starting over since by the time you get back to where you were the league will be ending shortly so it pretty much turns into 'welp time to waste time on other games for 2.5 months until new league'. 4 months is too short imo.
So if I buy more stash tabs, the race rewards will be auto-withdrawn into a permanent league instead of a challenge one?
"
Ascendic wrote:
WTB 6-8 month challenge leagues. For people with limited time, after dying once or twice at higher levels there is pretty much no point in starting over since by the time you get back to where you were the league will be ending shortly so it pretty much turns into 'welp time to waste time on other games for 2.5 months until new league'. 4 months is too short imo.

+1. Finally someone said what I've always thought.

4 months is too short. Everyone loves the challenge league that they are currently in and I've never met a single person who was eager to move back to the cesspool of standard/HC league so soon (no offense). It seems like the first month of two of a challenge league go by, then people are already getting butthurt and start yelling about "league end coming!". Simple solution is make em a bit longer

thanks for everything GGG, i love you
1 month gap between "proper" leagues? I hope the 1 month league is interesting enough :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info