What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

Please dont make the next league collides with D3 first season, which is also in a month. I cant play both games at the same time.
IGN: GoDxChaos
Can we ask you also to give us GMT time / date next time ... its a bit confusing ;)
"
Fomalhaut wrote:
"
SpawnAngel wrote:
What if you are not active for two months when they make the change? Will you be happy?

If player does not play for some period of time, his stash will be safe, but when he logs in, he will receive notification about his RO stash & have some time to deal with it\

How is that better than the solution GGG used now?
If you can clear 20...30...100 or more remove stash tabs in 30 days, then you can for sure clear 10 normal stash tabs in about few days, so you will not need to buy more stash tabs. In long term this solution is better for people that have a lot remove stash tabs. Why? Because you can clear the tabs in 2-3-4 months instead of only 1 month. You just need to clear some normal stash tabs (for example 10 stash tabs that you need). If you look the things this way, you still have unlimited time for your remove stash tabs (which is better if you have a lot, because you will need time to clean the mess). Can you imagine what will happen if they give 1 month to clean remove stash tabs, for people that have more than 100?
"
beerman30 wrote:
Can we ask you also to give us GMT time / date next time ... its a bit confusing ;)

I hardly think they will. You can use this http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_NZ.aspx to calculate the time for your timezone.

Cheers :)
"
SpawnAngel wrote:
"
Fomalhaut wrote:
Solution: 1 month RO tabs. Then delete.
Players should have possibility to replace RO tabs with permanent tabs/

What if you are not active for two months when they make the change? Will you be happy?

id say 1 month since 1st login after merge... if some1 was innactive for 2 motnh after merge, he would have 1 month to sort tabs after 1st login.
IGN: UbogiMurarz
"
How is that better than the solution GGG used now?

It's not better\
Here what we try to solve:
"
no, I dont see any problem with that given they are remove only. I see a problem which will result in me never buying stash tabs again, partly because they have taken away the incentive to buy more tabs and partly on principal, I have neither much to gain from buying stash tabs or a feeling that I should given the cash grab change that they have talked up to be a 'technical change', I will never 'buy' that excuse either and resent it being presented.

I donated money to the game out of principal, I am a person of principals, the same principals that will make me not buy stash tabs from them again now. Ill just learn how to manage my remove only tabs properly. Cheers.
"
adi00000 wrote:
"
SpawnAngel wrote:
"
Fomalhaut wrote:
Solution: 1 month RO tabs. Then delete.
Players should have possibility to replace RO tabs with permanent tabs/

id say 1 month since 1st login after merge... if some1 was innactive for 2 motnh after merge, he would have 1 month to sort tabs after 1st login.

Or, you know, keep the current system as this is the same thing as deleting tabs without the pressure to to do so.
Exactly! ^
I want see how much XP players get after getting lvl 100, why you stop count XP? Dont stop ever!!!!
New leagues HYPUU!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info