[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*

"
Tompos wrote:
Having alot of with this build so far ! So much ive decided to ignore new leagues and make this build my showcase character on standard.

Glad you're liking it so far :D
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Oct 4, 2014, 8:28:55 AM
I've had a bino and abyssus sitting in my chest for a few monthes so I finally decided to give this build a try. Found it funny to see my dps double at lvl 60 when I equiped Abyssus :p. Only 66 at the moment and I haven't equiped bino yet (I thought its rlvl was 69...).
I also had a hard time to not take dagger nodes too early. It's really best imho to focus on life during the leveling process, especially since we want to equip Abyssus asap, and you'd better have enough life then. Right now at lvl 66, I've only taken Nightstalker and I don't even have Adder's touch :p. It will be there in two levels though.

Spoiler

tree at 66, not really optimized. I took some life nodes in the wrong order. After Adder's Touch, I'll get the remaining 14% life node and finish Written in blood cluster.

This gears gives me around 25k with Hatred and HoA, 30k with charges up.
I have lots of gem swap coming at lvl 68-69 so it will be a sensible boost.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
I've had a bino and abyssus sitting in my chest for a few monthes so I finally decided to give this build a try. Found it funny to see my dps double at lvl 60 when I equiped Abyssus :p. Only 66 at the moment and I haven't equiped bino yet (I thought its rlvl was 69...).
I also had a hard time to not take dagger nodes too early. It's really best imho to focus on life during the leveling process, especially since we want to equip Abyssus asap, and you'd better have enough life then. Right now at lvl 66, I've only taken Nightstalker and I don't even have Adder's touch :p. It will be there in two levels though.

Spoiler

tree at 66, not really optimized. I took some life nodes in the wrong order. After Adder's Touch, I'll get the remaining 14% life node and finish Written in blood cluster.

This gears gives me around 25k with Hatred and HoA, 30k with charges up.
I have lots of gem swap coming at lvl 68-69 so it will be a sensible boost.

Looks solid, you will see the full potential with that Bino's :) Good luck!
Here's a nasty waste pool I ran a few days after my previous post:

(click to enlarge)

minus res, vulnerability and lmp at least, iirc.

All went fine, and map was fully cleared. I just had to go back to town to get my sapphire flask for the boss.

Now lvl 81, my biggest concern is accuracy, enfeeble maps more than half my damages. I almost planed to go for Depth perception but decided instead to get accuracy from Fencing cluster and I'll take the last point in Nightstalker cluster too.

stats with 5 power charges and 1 end charge

gear

Res aren't maxed out yet but this is manageable thanks to surgeon res flasks, and I'm too lazy to seek replacement gear :D.

tree at 81.
I am not too pressed to go for Flaying because more speed means more mana used :p, and I don't use BM. After the 6 ipd/12 accuracy node, I'll go for the two remaining 2% block nodes probably, and the flask and life nodes.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Oct 14, 2014, 2:15:48 PM
With ass mark still worth to go for voll`s?

5l chest like belly and ass mark on cwdt+manual cast and you should be able to keep charges up when needed ?
Assassin's Mark only provide charges on kill. This is a HUGE difference with Voll's or PCoC.

It doesn't really work to keep charges up, especially in party. I self cast this curse on my archer and it's really sub part compared to PCoC (and thus to Voll's).
i like the build a lot, only problem is im still dying from time to time, usually getting 1 shotted, once twice for lvl, lvl 78 atm

46k dps with chrages but tree not finshed yet and my jewellery is from other toon i already have

tree

gear
Spoiler
You mentioned a shadow version as well ? Could you post a tree link ?
"
Ghinion wrote:
You mentioned a shadow version as well ? Could you post a tree link ?

I remember you in the stream, where you looking for Twincinerate shadow version or this build. If you were talking about this one over the Twincinerate I misunderstood you but it is possible to do Shadow for this build. You would just remove the life/ev from ranger start and move it into the phys->attack speed. It is higher dmg but comes at the cost of life.
one small mistake under Gems you have written Vaal Grace (G) -> Vaal Haste (B) -> Increased Duration (R) it should be Vaal Grace (G) -> Vaal Haste (G) -> Increased Duration (R) otherwise well written guide
Write random stuff here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info