[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*

Indeed. I now rely entirely on life, extended IC and vaal grace.
I haven't played it much however. I had a break during christmass holidays.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hi. Hire it is my version of the build. :)

Passive Tree:

My gear and links:
Spoiler

Stats:
Spoiler

Defence:
42% Chance to evade attacks
40% Dodge
46% Dodge spells
67-68 Resists
Offence:
62K DPS With Life gain on hit, 85K with added fire dmg. This is with all auras and charges.
91% Crit.
I don't use Blood rage, it is in my sockets just in case. :)

I can run Atziri with this set up, And Lightning Strike is better choice, because of shock.

"
Sorry, I missed the post. Here it is:

Cold res is at 60%. It's not a problem most of the time. I use a sapphire flask on map with lots of cold damage.

tree
A video showcasing this setup in a Zana daily 75 ledge map with ele weakness. Auras are Hatred and Purity of Element for 55 cold res and around 70 fire/lightning res. I'm also using additional accuracy instead of added fire (I want a 20/20 one) so dps is 53k without charge.

video

I have changed my cwdt setup however:

In practice, I'm safer with cwdt IC than with self cast IC, at least for the moment. And devourers are still scary :s. Ideally I'd need a Lightning Coil but I'll have to rework all my resistances to do the switch.

edit: cold res issue resolved

If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 3, 2015, 5:31:50 PM
Last edited by MrZimz on Feb 17, 2015, 12:35:11 PM
I'd rather ditch added fire damage than pcoc. Imho assassin's mark (with or without curse on hit) is not reliable enough to generate charges: it doesn't work on curse immune monsters and of course doesn't in curse immune map. But, iirc, 5 power charges can give you a 20k dps increase on 6L, which is more than added fire damage.

I'll update with exact numbers when I'll have time.

edit:

damages on 5L with:
- multistrike, faster attack, weapon elemental damage, added fire damage: 71500
- multistrike, faster attack, weapon elemental damage, power charge on crit: 55300
- multistrike, faster attack, weapon elemental damage, power charge on crit and 5 power charges: 73600

(on 6L with both supports and 5 power charges: 95200)

=> go with added fire, your damage will be more consistent. And if you don't plan to get a 6L eventually, you may take the skill point instead of power charge in merciless.

Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 17, 2015, 5:10:16 PM
ok thx for the numbers, is it worth to get the chaos res and run Blood rage?
and should i get the maligaros ?
I have personally focused on having all res fixed on gear and not using purity. If you can do this with maligaro then fine, go with it. I couldn't so I'm sticking to rare gloves (which can be good to, see a few post above).
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 18, 2015, 1:28:25 PM
little update, managed to have resis capped, got the dagger and crafted a decent 5L; just having troubles with mana leech
gloves are not needed as linked

gear

was lucky with the colouring of the boots

edit: bought
and
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 5, 2015, 1:30:29 PM
"
MrZimz wrote:
little update, managed to have resis capped, got the dagger and crafted a decent 5L; just having troubles with mana leech
gloves are not needed as linked

gear

was lucky with the colouring of the boots

edit: bought
and

managed to colour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info