Content Update 1.1.5 Teaser Video

Vaal Righteous Fire + Smoke mine
Thanks for all the awesome comments everyone! It's been a pleasure reading them. Glad you liked the video, hopefully I can convince GGG to let me do something for 1.2 but otherwise I'll be back for the 1.2.x patches!
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
I think I will try this:

Staff with +3 to lightning, Ball Lightning - Empower - Iron Will - Lightning Pen - Enhance (depending what the qual bonus for Ball Lightning will be).

I see no need for added projectiles, this skill will be AOE enough on it's own, and this way you can scale it up to insane single target damage.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Last edited by neurolergic on Jun 30, 2014, 4:48:44 AM
still cant see whats worth to praise with this guy

btw spell echo seems too strong
Last edited by GedPoE on Jun 30, 2014, 5:06:36 AM
"
incinerate + echo spell + faster casting +

= OOM

On another note....

Barrage + COC + cast when stunned + CWDT + portal gem with black hole MTX =.........OBLIVION?
performance changes? any news about gfx performance, so that we can dominus without any issues? or doing any boss fight without animation breaks/mistakes..
nothing read about dis basic stuff... so..

come on dis is basic stuff! please do anything for the overall performance, cause we are 2014 now!!

video was nice, you should outsource the build of the weeks also, then you got enough time to do performance stuff instead doing videos :)

the unique shield looks ugly again, but with opacity now. what about a really complete new design style for the shield? the staff looks really nice, but sad it had no 3d art.

ziggy d look really australien, thats cool :)

the micro transactions seems to be really nice. looking forward to see how much ghosts will there be in ambush then.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
funny video :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
GedPoE wrote:

Cause manual casted spells are weak as shit.

Need more flat buffs to every spell and a -30% modifier on auto-cast gems/mjolnir.
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Sure, but that 'certain point' is in terms of dozens of interesting combos, and i'm going to run out eventually.

And don't worry, they're doing both. It's something that I encounter a lot as a dev myself, people seem to assume that a company producing multiple products/features means they are mutually exclusive, that's not the case. The resources they have working on other content will be reasonably distinct from the resources focusing on balance and skills, so it's not actually a reasonable assumption/complaint to assume that work on one necessarily hinders the other to any substantial extent.

That would be a good point if I had said that work on one detracted from work on the other. I did not.

Actually, that's precisely what you did.

"
60x7 wrote:
After a certain point its same shit different graphics and personally I'd rather they focus on expanding content over different skill types and graphics. especially when there are already so many skills to choose from.

The bolded sentence is where you did that. In order for that sentence to make any sense at all, you would have to think that the team working on skills and graphics should be reassigned to working on new content.

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
AmbushRacer wrote:
"
GedPoE wrote:

Cause manual casted spells are weak as shit.

Need more flat buffs to every spell and a -30% modifier on auto-cast gems/mjolnir.

yeah no one cast manually arc, firestorm, arc, incinerate for example

also I actually think they should be buffed but adding a mandatory support gem is not the right way imo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info