Two More 1.1.5 Screenshots

"
GhostPain wrote:
Does anyone else think the color of the ghost effects is bad, are ghosts a sickly green color. How about some sort of grey, blue, silver mix. For what they will charge I will pass on these.

Because Fairgraves of course.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Can you do something with smoke next? Like this only cooler.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
Can you do something with smoke next?

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Vaal lightning trap looks so useless. I was hoping for it to do something crazy like make each lightning ball a ball lightning or launch five waves of lightning with 100% shock chance or something.

Shocking ground on a regular lightning trap just seems so mundane.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Vaal lightning trap looks so useless. I was hoping for it to do something crazy like make each lightning ball a ball lightning or launch five waves of lightning with 100% shock chance or something.

It's kinda of difficult to think of a good use for this vaal gem. Its like Fire Trap but you have to get souls to use it. The only way I could foresee a possible use of this trap would be to link it with GMP + Chain to maximize the area of ground affected. But unless the damage of the trap is high I don't see people using it - tho I will try.

P.S. Now that I think about it until I see the description of the gem it would be better to just use arc + elemental proliferation if you want to spread shock... Plus shocking ground is already a pain in the ass on the graphics card.
Last edited by BananaJams on Jun 27, 2014, 4:08:03 PM
"
BananaJams wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

It's kinda of difficult to think of a good use for this vaal gem. Its like Fire Trap but you have to get souls to use it. The only way I could foresee a possible use of this trap would be to link it with GMP + Chain to maximize the area of ground affected. But unless the damage of the trap is high I don't see people using it - tho I will try.

P.S. Now that I think about it until I see the description of the gem it would be better to just use arc + elemental proliferation if you want to spread shock... Plus shocking ground is already a pain in the ass on the graphics card.

Keep in mind shocking ground is not the same thing as the shocked status ailment. They stack.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Ghostflame skull looks awesome! Thanks GGG.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Hi

I agree with the idea that these ghost effects aren't that great at all, they need to be more ethereally, LI'AKE' DA VAPORZZZZ. Also I really hate the unoriginal factor! NECROTIC SET if anything is king of all ghostly and undead mtx's, the ghost skull is basically the Necrotic hood without the hood lol. This makes me sad, please don't shaft the Necrotic set its the best,(side note: when will the hood hide the hair on long haired characters?, it defeats the purpose of being a hood).
How about some CAPES(with the option of individual guild symbols), SHIELDS(tentacle shield?Verdant shield:mossy/plants and insects, necrotic skull shield?), GLOVES(skull hands?no hands just bloody stumps?) mtx? Or hire some peeps with ideas, I'll work for exalts hahaha.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jun 27, 2014, 8:56:15 PM
"
DevilsmilE wrote:

the very first thing that comes to mind, anyone played dota 2 wraith king?

This man is a heretic to the One True King. ALL HAIL SKELETON KING.
Ghostflame incoming for sure >:)
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info