Two More 1.1.5 Screenshots

Are those the only new MTX's coming out?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Vaal LT: Good for boss fights where the boss doesn't really move, probably not so good for mobile fights.
I wonder, is the shocking ground effected by AOE?

If possible, can the shocking ground overlap and possibly apply more than one shock stack on a target?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
man that ghostflame looks like sweet hot sex
"
requiner wrote:
Nice, I really like the ghostflame wep.

Edit: Any word any when PvP leagues will start?

It won't.
Chris,

Could we see maybe a ''Ghost Flame' Flame Totem, or Raging Spirit? The new effects look really nice. :)
Vaal lightning trap is pretty messed up. Shocking Ground doesn't really increase your damage output except when the target is not moving. Also, Duration tag would mess you sunblast effect.
if I had the cash to spare, I would definitely pick up the ghostflame mtx's on day 1. I'll see what I can do...if not, ill still get them in like september for sure! BTW, when are new support packs coming out? With release of 4 month league or will it be later than that?
ign: Vixien
Really cool new MTX, im really hyped for the patch and the new leagues and stuff!
IGN: Ziggro
I really like the Ghostflame.
Can't wait to get a nice overview bout the new leagues. When we are going to know something about them? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info