Two More 1.1.5 Screenshots

GREEN FLAME!
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Any chance of ghostflame full body armour?
IRON MAN
Is that the lightning ball skill on the witch screenshot?

Ghostflame looks cool!!
Last edited by Anakin_sass on Jun 27, 2014, 12:45:13 AM
god dammit, here goes my $30 for that weapon effect, i bet its around 280 points
ign thisiseplaner

So im guessing ghostflame stuff is going to expensive enough to put it out of my price range.

Wonder if GGG should remove the "micro" from their transactions?
Last edited by TRV on Jun 27, 2014, 1:11:29 AM
I'm not for sure which I like best. The Ghostflame Skull Helmet or the Armor he's wearing.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
"
peachii wrote:
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Are those the only new MTX's coming out?

There are eight planned, but that may change.

They said 8 before the Verdant set came out so not sure if those count in the 8 or not.

I was assuming the Verdant set was seperate, as the 1.1.5 manifesto states there are eight microtansactions. Otherwise it's misleading.
"
peachii wrote:
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Are those the only new MTX's coming out?

They said 8 before the Verdant set came out so not sure if those count in the 8 or not.

There are three ghostflame items and five other distinct items.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Rowsol wrote:
Same as every patch. New skills and mtx, no fundamental changes to the game, even basic things that have needed changing for years.

This you can expect with the big patches, no ?
"
Chris wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
"
Hojirozame wrote:

There are three ghostflame items and five other distinct items.

YAY!!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info