Low-Level Dueling (LLD) PVP Beginner's Guide

A sticky would sure be nice for this, if ye GGGods deem it worthy.
Still not stickied QQ
Thanks for putting the time and effort into the beginners guide to lld pvp Fightgarr. It really does cover all the basics an experienced pve player would need to know to be competitive. It may not get tagged at the top but it will continue to be bumped before it falls off the front page!
helpful thanks. looked like time for a bump. ;)
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

asdf
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
I've used this guide so many times.

Now I come with a question.

Should I still be aiming for item level 36 for jewelry and belts? I normally do normal Piety runs for rares, but whenever I'm more lazy or being casual I just do mudflats clears. I know from the guide that these are good zones for weapons and armor, but just wanted to double check if they are the best zones for jewelry and belts too?
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Jul 11, 2014, 7:19:31 AM
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
Should I still be aiming for item level 36 for jewelry and belts? I normally do normal Piety runs for rares, but whenever I'm more lazy or being casual I just do mudflats clears.

You want level 36 for the top life roll on jewelry and belts, so yeah Cruel Mud Flats is perfect. I always farm Mud Flats when I want level 36 whites for alcing or crafting or whatever.

So many albino feathers...
"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
Should I still be aiming for item level 36 for jewelry and belts? I normally do normal Piety runs for rares, but whenever I'm more lazy or being casual I just do mudflats clears.

You want level 36 for the top life roll on jewelry and belts, so yeah Cruel Mud Flats is perfect. I always farm Mud Flats when I want level 36 whites for alcing or crafting or whatever.

So many albino feathers...

ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
^
If there's anybody dedicated in Standard LLD who wants to duel, feel free to msg me.

ign: Funcrusher

they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info