Low-Level Dueling (LLD) PVP Beginner's Guide

"
good guide. To be fair though I believe Dzordzo did a very comprehensive guide over all of this content about 2 years ago.

Cool I'll ask him about it.

"

"
GreenDude wrote:
^ we dont need them. We are doing ladder/tourneys on poearena with MTX Point prizes.

Please don't say things like this greendude. The current player made pvp is a good filler and would be awesome if it stuck around but that does not give GGG any excuse to become lazy and leave PvP support to players. They have spoken of Alt art rewards and speed tourneys multiple times. Just because we have taken the initiative doesn't mean they get to sit back and ignore their past announcements. I want better rewards than just MTX points. I think the MTX points are awesome but no where near the glory promised from GGG years ago.

Totally agree with Grind. I kinda expected a special PVP Demi or SOMETHING by now, but we're still waiting for more basic stuff. Very patiently. I understand that PVP is not a priority but COME ON!

Hopefully we can show GGG that there are enough of us interested in PVP to make it worth their while.

"
GreenDude wrote:
A lot of people have a misconception that GGG will or said they would organize Tournaments. This is NOT true. PoeArena exists because even when GGG releases their "events" these will not be competetive tourneys but rather, just a set time for people to queue up in town and at the end of the time, those with most points get special rewards, and you accumulate pvp points just like race points. These events will surely be fun, but not competitive.

Fair enough, but the speed queue format and cumulative pvp points sound like fun too, so LETS GO ALREADY!

"
FIreskull wrote:

Wtf? Why does this suddenly gain 3k views in one day?

The power of Reddit announcements methinks.
Updates!

- started section 7 on PVP arenas with images
- expanded "3. Formats"

Still no videos though, sorry. Soon.
can some1 suggesting me a build and helping a bit with it? currently i cant spend currencies on lld because im finishing my hld first, but i want to see if i can make an lld with the items i have.
i have ungil's gauche and a 960 facebreaker. can i make something viable?
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
can some1 suggesting me a build and helping a bit with it? currently i cant spend currencies on lld because im finishing my hld first, but i want to see if i can make an lld with the items i have.
i have ungil's gauche and a 960 facebreaker. can i make something viable?

Facebreaker is dieing, i dont recommend it.

Double ungils with a few nodes gets you 59% block, and insane crit. Works well with one gift from above ring.
Otherwise use rare diamond rings with phys dmg. Gloves can be maligaro or rare phys atk spd gloves.
You'd start as a shadow and get atk spd and crit. Move with whirling blades. Use a chayula for ammy. Get lots of accuracy, can get some on helms.

Just a rough mini guide for you (im at work on my phone).
IGN: @GreenDude
Suggestion:

Some kind of PvP channel number. A bit like Reddit has 5055 ... something that can be well known as the PvP channel would be good.

I have my LLD char almost sorted as I want it, but just waiting on end of league as I built it in Ambush to use up some stuff I had there, and need to get to Standard as Ambush is dead for PvP... I'm in Sarn arena killing mostly lvl 38-40's and occasionally get a duel in 1v1 queue.

Hoping standard is more active.
"
JoSo_UK wrote:
Suggestion:

Some kind of PvP channel number. A bit like Reddit has 5055 ... something that can be well known as the PvP channel would be good.

I have my LLD char almost sorted as I want it, but just waiting on end of league as I built it in Ambush to use up some stuff I had there, and need to get to Standard as Ambush is dead for PvP... I'm in Sarn arena killing mostly lvl 38-40's and occasionally get a duel in 1v1 queue.

Cool idea, I suggest 187 (if it isn't already claimed by somebody else!).

I think everyone at this point is waiting for the 4 month leagues to end so they can start using their awesome new pvp gear - I know I am :)

Also, updates to first post! more map pictures and a video!!!
"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
JoSo_UK wrote:
Suggestion:

Cool idea, I suggest 187 (if it isn't already claimed by somebody else!).

I think everyone at this point is waiting for the 4 month leagues to end so they can start using their awesome new pvp gear - I know I am :)

Also, updates to first post! more map pictures and a video!!!

Or 949 ....closest number i can think of to 'pvp'
1337 for pvp elite lol.

123 for simplicity.

28 for LLD ofc :)

perhaps a strawpoll is required :P
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:

Last edited by JoSo_UK on Jun 22, 2014, 5:49:51 PM
"
GreenDude wrote:

well if we're going to make it lld-exclusive then yeah i like 28.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info