1.2.0 Development Timeline

"
quzR wrote:
yay, the 4 month leagues will be while i'm at university again.... thought I'd get a good 2 months over the summer, looks like i'll have to play the special 1 month instead ....

OMG Same feeling here.....it always starts right before school starts up again...WTH is that about!!!!!! no time for use to play at all!!!!

Would have loved to have had the ENTIRE SUMMER to grind my life away. Real life gets in the way in the fall
RIP Ambush and Invasion... you will be surely missed <3
1-month special league should be a tribute to all the previous leagues:

All areas are guaranteed to have:

- One strongbox
- One guest boss
- One nemesis rare
- One shrine
- One Rogue Exile (yeah 3 bosses in every level)
- All monsters cast, attack and move 20% faster

If you make it hardcore it'll be utter madness :D
Real life made me quit the game lol
"
sfrattini wrote:
that's it?
1.5 years of this game and still no major content update in the plan? Where is act 4?
As far as I know we got repetitive maps using the same areas as the game, a few new skills/gems, several uniques (paid by players) and fixed mini areas (vaal).
I understand that GGG is a small company but this is not much to retain player base!

GGG has so far not released crap and I praise them for their long development timelines so that this trend can continue.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
txfirefighter wrote:
"
sfrattini wrote:
that's it?
1.5 years of this game and still no major content update in the plan? Where is act 4?
As far as I know we got repetitive maps using the same areas as the game, a few new skills/gems, several uniques (paid by players) and fixed mini areas (vaal).
I understand that GGG is a small company but this is not much to retain player base!

GGG has so far not released crap and I praise them for their long development timelines so that this trend can continue.

Act 4 is slated for an early 2015 release time. As each act get more complicated than the previous the time interval from the most recent act to the next gets longer. We want it done right and with quality and as bug free as possible (I'd like desync free to but I know that's asking for the moon as it were) so pushing it out too fast to meet a self-imposed deadline is not the right way (or the Karui way either). Anyway, please keep the non-uber players in your PoE planning thoughts and throw us a bone more often to keep our interest up. I've been riding the PoE merry-go-round for over 1.5 years since CB time and would like to feel like I have a chance to catch the brass ring at least once and not experience RNG failure forever before the merry-go-round shuts down. Thanks GGG.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 16, 2014, 9:57:38 PM
Man, I was really hoping the new 4-month league would start July 6th. I'll be in the middle of my exams mid-August :(

Oh well, if the one-month race is fun I'll give it a go I guess.
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Mid/late July: Details of Mini-Expansion start to be announced[/li]
[/list]

when the details of this? thanks.
Topic could use and update
"
Startkabels wrote:
Topic could use and update
Cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account: