1.2.0 Development Timeline

I think it would be a great thing to see 4 month league - end - 2 month league short ladder with mixed properties from the league that just ended - then new 4 month league and repeat.

This would give GGG extra time to use the content they spent so long developing and also extra time to work on the next 4 month league/future act without so much pressure and stress to push more content as fast as they have been going. A solid 6 months of playable time from the league and all the hard work they put into it. The 2 month short league could offer some type of prizes to give people incentive to play them - alt art etc., even if it's just a "Participated, I was here, (whatever words, something)" tag to go onto the the forum Showcase account page.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Sounds very good =)).. Maybe Act4 December 2014 ? =)))..
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
quzR wrote:
yay, the 4 month leagues will be while i'm at university again.... thought I'd get a good 2 months over the summer, looks like i'll have to play the special 1 month instead ....

Exactly the same again. i hope it will be good than:)
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jun 16, 2014, 6:14:57 AM
I am so stoked for the 1 month "special" event, can't wait to hear more about it.
"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
"
quzR wrote:
yay, the 4 month leagues will be while i'm at university again.... thought I'd get a good 2 months over the summer, looks like i'll have to play the special 1 month instead ....

Yes. This is very depressing. Mid August I'll start studying for exams... Like 1 week after the leagues' start. Very sad news for me, as I don't really enjoy playing 1 month races...
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
<3 updates

Side note: I believe hearts should be replaced with an icon

don't prioritize it over Game mechanics ;D
that's it?
1.5 years of this game and still no major content update in the plan? Where is act 4?
As far as I know we got repetitive maps using the same areas as the game, a few new skills/gems, several uniques (paid by players) and fixed mini areas (vaal).
I understand that GGG is a small company but this is not much to retain player base!
Can't Wait!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
gonna be great cant wait
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Mid August: New Challenge Leagues and 1.2.0 Mini-Expansion release

Can't wait, keep up the awesome work guys! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info