Anu's Self Found Gang.

You could of course make a character in the league and try to enjoy the leaguestones for a change. At the end of it everything will move to standard anyway, and you can continue from there. I guess you don't do this because you don't want to start over with no items at all?
Last edited by Cyse on Mar 22, 2017, 8:47:53 AM
I wouldn't look at a game that lasted only 3 months.

I wouldn't have looked at PoE if it had been sold as a game that lasts 3 months.

It was actually sold quite heavily as a game with 'no more wipes'.

I detest the bribe/deprive design that GGG use in an attempt to get people to play the way GGG want, regardless of how the player may want.

Either playing Standard or Leagues right now would annoy me. I don't like being annoyed.
Casually casual.

What would you do if leaguestones were added to all leagues with the 3.0 expansion? Basically nullifying the changes to zana that were made this league, allowing anyone access to all past leagues. Would you just return playing and forget about all of this?
"
Cyse wrote:
What would you do if leaguestones were added to all leagues with the 3.0 expansion? Basically nullifying the changes to zana that were made this league, allowing anyone access to all past leagues. Would you just return playing and forget about all of this?

No plans.

That I haven't uninstalled PoE and still browse and post the PoE forum and reddit as part of my daily internet use might speak to something. But it depends if I decide to sink my time into something else that has good potential to be a long term sink. As of right now, reality TV America is a 24/7 sink :P.
Casually casual.

Yeah I wanted to come back and chill in Standard a bit but these maps mods wtf. No one that I talk to in the league gives a shit about Zana atm tbh. Stones are already extremely good value so taking Zana Mods away from Standard was pretty awful. Also, I have doubts that they couldn't implement Legacy Zana in one league and old Zana in permanent leagues. Sounds very lazy.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hello Mr. Hart. I am going to copy your Scorching Ray build.
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
Hello Mr. Hart. I am going to copy your Scorching Ray build.

She is reset. But I put an overview in a reddit thread....

OK I think this would be the best with a slight pathing change in 2.6.
I may have used 1 of the 30 stat nodes, not sure.
Character is the Occultist in my profile.
Other things to note:
Energy from Within jewels in each of the two Scion arms slots.
Regen boot chant is crazy OP.
Light glove chant is no longer crazy OP (got nerfed) but is just a back up to your sulphur.
Helm chant would probably be best as a curse effect for one of the 4 curses, then any of the SR chants.
The IQ gem this character has is usually Iron Will, I choose IW over FC or Inc duration, it's not a clear speed build so the sweep speed isn't really worth it, it gains more out of damage than ramp up speed on bosses and works on tanking and holding your ground more than quick sweeping, quick stacking, moving, duration, picking up the stacks etc. And yes, If you have the strength to use Inc Dur and Less Dur on your CwDT and Warp, IW gives same (more maybe?) damage as Inc Burn, so IW pulls ahead with just having that little str above 114. That said, use FC if you prefer.
Oh, flasks. You'll need to choose between Rumi, Staunching and Warding but with only 2 slots. So one has to go. My character has Rumi and always has Rumi, it's just so good as double legacy :P. It has staunching atm, but often had warding instead. She outregens most bleeds (even 20 stack CB sometimes) and there's vaal disc so staunching can be dropped, but it isnt 100% bleed proof. She has silence immune on a jewel and is EW capped but warding is still nice to dispel Flam etc inside EW maps. Choice/swap is yours.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 28, 2017, 11:13:39 AM
I appreciate the effort post. But I was just being a bit silly by informing you if my theifing ways.
20 Shaper kill loot.

Spoiler
Casually casual.

Happy to see you playing again. I always did enjoy your streams
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info