Anu's Self Found Gang.

Yeah great to see you back Anu! GGG finally came (back) to their senses regarding Standard league, still dont understand why they had to mess it up so bad during legacy league though :)
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Yeah great to see you back Anu! GGG finally came (back) to their senses regarding Standard league, still dont understand why they had to mess it up so bad during legacy league though :)

There was no thought re Standard in correcting the wrongs, it was done for temp leagues in both cases.

Standard just has to take it whatever.

Note, not only did Standard have to have no access to league mods/uniques for the duration of the 3 month league, they then extended it for another 2 month after. If there had been any thought about Standard, the Zana mods wouldn't have changed in 2.6. If there had been an ounce of care about the outrage this brought, extending another 2 months would not have happened.
Casually casual.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 3, 2017, 12:48:19 AM
So, that happened

Second try, this was first

Gear

Path of Building https://pastebin.com/436y2LiA

3rd 6L 40% Belly was refusing to link and holding me up. In a crazy YOLO moment I vaaled my last 40% 6L Belly without a back up. Was pleased to see it not brick, then noticed I'd actually hit the +1.

I can again divert currency into crafting rings and gloves (and maybe helm).
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 5, 2017, 3:05:04 PM
every time I hop on SSF i think about what you do. makes me feel inadequate

Keep it up!

I still need to change my currency use to match a solo style. it tough using chaos to try to upgrade a slot
Last edited by qitip on Sep 8, 2017, 2:41:14 PM
WTB build

Casually casual.

Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Daaayyyum!! Gratz dude!!It finally happened looks like :D
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Gratz Pa!

Report Forum Post