Anu's Self Found Gang.

I can't really say, morbo.

Playing hasn't been about levels for a long time now.

It used to be, then it completely flipped to be more about actually preventing levelling while grinding gear, collecting currency, crafting and gem levelling. The recent XP changes just meant that there was more of a natural, passive slow levelling process rather than purposely ripping characters back from 50% to 0% several times per level during 96-100, which I did with the last 5 characters or so before this one. I also spent a lot of time on other characters during this one. I even respecced this char from this build to a pure fun glass cannon for ~ a full league cycle and never levelled at all at ~96, then back to this build to actually slowly level.

The gear, currency and maxed gem grind continues.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 11, 2017, 10:47:09 AM
Hey Anu!

I've finally been able to assemble a build that can safely do T14-T15 content.

However, I'm currently trying to find the best way to sustain those in a ... well... "sustainable" way SSF!

When trying to get my T14s out of the T13s, I was using Zana blodlines a lot, but I'm not even sure it makes a significant enough difference in map drops.
I'm currently running the dozen or so T14 I have with the Perandus mod, if only to have fun with Perandus encounters since I didn't play the Cadibro league.

But 4C a map is quite expensive, and, again, I'm not even sure it's worth it in terms of maps, since I have yet to see a Perandus mob/chest drop one.

I'm aware that you're currently farming almost exclusively Vaults, or other zones as a mean to sustain your Vaults, but I don't have yet a good Exalt-crafting project, so I'm more interested in getting more high lvl maps right now.

So, all this to say, what would be your preferred method to sustain T14+ content, SSF?
Hi, Bebekija.

My best advice is simply don't try to sustain. Accept that you won't sustain.

Be happy spreading your time over a range of tiers, the sure way to grow any high tier is to not run that tier.

Run stuff like T11-12 blue (alch only if you can run all (or almost all) combinations of mods). You will get maps back up to +2 and your current tier will deplete but your currency will grow. Tier up your lower maps to fill up your T11-12s. Every so often, when you have accumulated T13-14 and currency, hop in, roll, run, zana if you want, but be prepared to pull out when your maps or currency depletes.

Repeat.

I wouldn't even bother with zana most of the time, just look at it as a rare treat. I only ever put zana on maps that I'm really pushing for card drops and have farmed up currency to do so.

My PoE SSF experience became so much better once it clicked in me that I actually don't want to be pushing and maintaining the highest tier of maps. Doing that will only bring frustration and poverty. While now I can jump around tiers and at any time I choose just jump into a top tier map of my choice.
Casually casual.

After months and thousands of chances of Deicide Masks, Heretic's Veil drops from a mob. Now for +1 curse Chayula.

Casually casual.

8th try.

No 2nd ex yet.

GG tho.

Edit:

Hmmmm, I guess?

Probably gonna call that done. Just need the awkward bastard to link now, like seriously, 6k+ fuses now :/

Exalt farming for glove reroll again now.

And I wanna get 20% ES on this beauty
46 flat ES and 40% ES ammy :P
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 15, 2017, 5:44:27 PM
Finally.

7k+ fuses?

Meh. Can work with it though.

Need an ex for %ES on this now.

Edit

21,634 ES with a staff, Dooder ring and MS boots.

:P

22,505 ES in

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 21, 2017, 6:43:26 PM
Casually casual.

I don't understand, the shavs isnt corrupted. Bug?
"
funmanguy1 wrote:

I'm not using one in a build that significantly benefits from corrupting atm. No point in corrupting until I am, then I'll set the colours.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
funmanguy1 wrote:

I'm not using one in a build that significantly benefits from corrupting atm. No point in corrupting until I am, then I'll set the colours.

I was just makin a joke. It was a bad joke, but dont hold that against me. I dont have the balls to vaal any of my shavs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info