Anu's Self Found Gang.

Went Chieftain on MoMara Roller, fire damage, life regen, ECs, fire leech, fire pen, ignite chance, ignite immunity. Seems legit!!

Level 99 - Rolling Regen, MoMarauder, Chieftain.

Shuffled points around to get Elemental Overload. Orb of Storms is too local for such a ranged skill as Rolling Flames Fireball so went with Ice Spear to proc EO.

At first I dropped both Faster Casting and Less Duration from my helm to house Ice Spear and GMP but soon decided I should drop Kaom's Heart for more sockets. Looked at Carcass Jack, Belly and Cloak of Defiance as options (didn't want the negative light res from Coil). Turned out that CoD was going to be the better option. Loosing a good chunk of life (and some damage) but gaining a lot of mana and mana regen, far exceeding the 7:3 ratio of MoM, gaining a point from MoM, and almost hitting the 6:4 ratio of legacy CoD-MoM.

Rerouted Mara-Templar gaining a point. The route was originally enabling lvl 21 GMP via dex, dropping down to lvl 20 GMP allowed me, with that point, 99 ding point and MoM point, to pick up Coldhearted Calculation and the 10/10 node by Dreamer again which had been dropped for Elemental Overload.

Swapped helm to one with some mana and re-crafted gloves and ammy to rebalance resists. Switched Sapphire and Topaz flasks to Atziri's Promise and Perpetual Sulphur of Grounding.

Ice Spear 6 link:
Ice Spear
Faster Casting
GMP
CoH
Increased Crit Strikes
Flammability

Ice Spear triggers EO at great range with an initial 22.96% crit chance followed by 76.36% crit chance second phase and applies Flammability, giving -48% fire res on top of the 48% fire pen, while increasing burn duration and adding to ignite chance to give a current 88% chance to ignite. I thought about going EE, but I don't think it is worth it. My main damage is from overlapping explosions after the initial hit and they are followed by a very intense burn. Taking EE would require Ice Spear to proc EE before fireball, I then would get a gimped explosion which I couldn't prevent and have to spear again to catch some of the burn, at the cost of a skill point. It is, however, great for EE maps which I would run anyway and turning at least dome of the negatives of EE into positives is cool.

CwDT will still over-curse with Warlord's Mark, trigger IC and cast Frost Wall.

Old stats
6,855 life
2,728/3,827 mana
9,583 Total MoM life pool
836.3 life per sec regeneration with 5 FC
312.9 mana per sec regeneration

New stats
5,429 life
3,437/4,737 mana
8,866 Total MoM life pool
9,483 including ES
1119.8 life per sec regeneration on conc ground from flask, with 5 FC and 3 EC, with Stone Golem
549.8 life per sec regeneration with only Stone Golem
516 mana per sec regeneration

I run without clarity mostly now, only use it for reduced recovery maps. My unreserved mana actually just exceeds the 6:4 MoM ratio of legacy CoD without clarity, for the purposes of the MoM eHP figure below, that excess won't be factored in.

New stats without clarity
5,429 life
3,694/4,737 mana
9,048 Total MoM life pool
9,645 including ES
1119.8 life per sec regeneration on conc ground from flask, with 5 FC and 3 EC, with Stone Golem
549.8 life per sec regeneration with only Stone Golem
422.8 mana per sec regeneration

Oh, and one last change. Running Life Leech in for Empower and rerolling -max (and of course ele reflect) for 99-100. Best to be safe at 99 if I'm not actually purposely stalling levelling because of gear/gem progression.

Gear...

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 6, 2016, 3:51:25 AM
Found this Void Axe as 51% hybrid phys roll, + flaring, + 23 ias.

Master crafted %phys a few times and stopped at 74%.

At this point it was equal pDPS to the Karui Chopper I have from sillyOPmaster days.

Both were 536 pDPS. With the possibility of the Void getting 5 more % from masters to pull ahead.

We can't settle for that.
Removed master %, added a str blocker, yolo exalted 122% :P.

Far too many fuses and jewellers and alterations later, and.....

640 pDPS.

Looking up the divine range I'm calculating a min of 583 and a max of 711.

Medium being 647 and the 75% mark being 679.

I usually use the 75% mark as a divine target. Let's see what we get.

We did it \o/

Aaaaand done.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 6, 2016, 6:45:28 AM
its gg as fk m8
Casually casual.

Cyclone Champion.

Current tree at 79.

Bandits: Oak, Kraityn, Oak.

Probable tree at 99.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 15, 2016, 12:29:17 PM
Tree @ 90

Oh yolo'd belt, dunno if any other changes but...

Taste of Hate continues to hate me.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 17, 2016, 5:40:45 PM
Got L100 x 7? Grats! Each class?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Got L100 x 7? Grats! Each class?

Uhhm, well one of my Scions I pretended was a female duelist, so yes. Kappa.

But, no, duelist is 90 and will be next.
Casually casual.

Casually casual.

You should loot things faster! cause of server going down often recently!
IGN: | Default : ConnardLeBarbant
Trade list : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103919/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info