Anu's Self Found Gang.

o/
Hey Anu...

I mostly lost interest in PoE too - for various reasons - from 2.0 map changes to RL stuff, which doesn't allow me to keep up with GGG's "fast paced, short lived" design philosophy of temporary leagues. We mostly agree what's good in PoE and what is bad.

Still GGG has the potential to hit the nail once in a while, so don't delete your chars just yet!! :))

I myself still have hopes for the fabled "paid custom leagues". Maybe in two or three years down the line... In 2016 most certainly not, since they are supposedly working on the engine improvements and that will take a lot of resources.

In any case, have fun with your next thing! And if you find a good RPG, that is not also a MMO bastard, drop me a PM! ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Really Sad to see you go Anu, It's just insane what you have accomplished as a selffound player! I dont play selffound but don't play the temp leagues either, for many of the same reasons as you.

All the best in your future endevours! And yeah, don't delete your characters man, you're sure to regret it :)
Just wanted to come here before you leave for good just to thank you.

Thank you for introducing me to the beauty of the self-found way.

Your thread was truly an inspiration to me.
Over the past year, you've convinced me to stop using poe.trade, then stop putting items for sale (needed my stash tabs anyway ;)...), then stop trading for currency and finding my own orbs.

For the past 5 months I've lived the SSF way, and those were by far my best PoE months since open beta ! And that's entirely thanks to you.

So I wish you all the fun in the world during your next "journey", while I keep strolling on my way to lvl100...

Cya Anu!

PS : this might be my first "actual" post ever on these forums (aside from bumping a shop....) so that's telling something!

PS2 : Any idea what your next journey might be? Grim Dawn?
damn bro, pretty sure you were an inspiration to many self found players. Hope you come back one day even though you think otherwise.

At least stream! I need that house music
Just like a lot of people watching you play gave me hope for the really good drop while playing SF, even though I couldn't play nearly as much as i would have liked. If never you come back thanks for the entertaining stream. You were the go-to argument smasher whenever someone said "you have to trade to get to end game"
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I'm pretty much done with PoE. I had planned to take the Marauder to 100 before 2.2 and quit then. But it's just not fun, so may as well quit now. Temp leagues of 3 months are far too short for me to even consider and GGG seem adamant that permanent leagues should remain bland so as to bribe people to play the temp leagues. The temp league mods are always available on Zana during the temp leagues but at a cost of 3 exalts per map, like wtf? I hate bribe-deprive design, temp leagues are necessary for ladder races, economy resets and shopping achievements, they don't need to be the sole way to play the new mods other than 3 ex per map. Bye.

"Zana Changes:
The Zana-specific mod that she sells on magic maps has been changed to: Item Quantity +30% and Monster Pack Size +20%. This Map's modifiers to "quantity of items found" also apply to rarity.
The maps that Zana sells to players have been repriced. In general, most are now cheaper. Low-tier maps are now always priced in Orbs of Chance. Mid-tier maps are now priced in Orbs of Alchemy. The price differences for magic and rare maps have been adjusted so that the additional rarity doesn't cost as much.
At level 1, Zana missions are now Tier 2 (monster level 69) and she sells Tier 1 maps.
At level 2, Zana missions are now Tier 4 (monster level 71) and she sells Tier 2 maps.
At level 3, Zana missions are now Tier 5 (monster level 72) and she sells Tier 3 maps.
At level 4, Zana missions are now Tier 6 (monster level 73) and she sells Tier 4 maps.
At level 5, Zana missions are now Tier 7 (monster level 74) and she sells Tier 5 maps.
At level 6, Zana missions are now Tier 8 (monster level 75) and she sells Tier 6 maps.
At level 7, Zana missions are now Tier 9 (monster level 76) and she sells Tier 7 maps.
At level 8, Zana missions are now Tier 11 (monster level 78) and she sells Tier 10 maps.
When opening a map in Zana's map device, the set of prior league mods that can apply to the map is now a set of seven specific ones. The price, order and composition of this list will change every three months. The list for the next three months is:
Level 2: Onslaught, 2 Chaos Orbs, 20% increased map item quantity, monsters receive the same benefits
Level 3: Anarchy, 3 Chaos Orbs, 4 additional Rogue Exiles, 20% increased map item quantity
Level 4: Torment, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Tormented Spirits, 20% increased map item quantity
Level 5: Warbands, 4 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Warband Packs, 20% increased map item quantity
Level 6: Beyond, 5 Chaos Orbs, 15% chance for monsters to spawn a Beyond portal, 20% increased map item quantity
Level 7: Ambush, 8 Chaos Orbs, 3 additional Strongboxes
Level 8: Nemesis, 1 Exalted Orb"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1596094
Sorry for my bad english!
There's nothing there that changes anything, Belgen.

Other than the current league mods, rather than being 3 ex are not even available at all. Which for all intents and purposes is the same thing.
Casually casual.

This is so rare. I wonder how many Arsenals that took, a lot.

Decided to check out the Xpac and take Mara to 100.

Ran the lab in order to get ascended. Helm enchant...

...like, what?

There's no way I would even consider running through that again for any other reason than ascending.
Casually casual.

Welcome back!

Yeah there are way too many helm enchants that it is very difficult to actually obtain the exact one you are looking for.

Some people have found it easier to just buy a white helm with the proper enchant (obviously not an option for you) and just chaos spam the base until something rolls half decent.

These enchants are supposed to be the draw to get us to continue to play the labyrinth more than 1 time. I still like to run it once every day or 2 just to try my luck on a good enchant for one of my characters.

You can optimize for run speed and life regen to render trap damage negligible and get thru the entire lab in around 10 minutes if it has a good layout that day. If speed running the lab, I would recommend using a lower level character just in case a death occurs - no use ripping a level 98 to trap damage.

That being said, once you have your ascendancy points I wouldn't recommend spending more time in the lab if it doesn't appeal to you.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info