Update on Expansion Development Timeline

Ty for all and good work :)
"
Mahesys wrote:
"while also helping ease new players into Wraeclast"

Ok nerfs to difficulty again, AGAIN

You realize there's a concept called "scaling," right?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Chris wrote:
With the four-month Ambush and Invasion leagues ending on July 6 (NZ time) and the new challenge leagues being released alongside the expansion just over a month later, we are going to fill the one month gap with something exciting (probably a one month league or pair of leagues starting on roughly July 12). That month is also the period that we'll be ramping up publicity for the expansion and starting to reveal its secrets.

another mini league thats just ambush+invasion would be somewhat stale. nothing new here.
But I would be very keen on seeing amb+invasion self found league.

Mainly I want to see top ladder players do it self found to see if they have what it takes. If the ladder is accurate representation when doing it alone.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
So even that 'one month', that hardcore would actually be alive, we get another short-term league. Hardcore needs more love :(
IGN: BlondeCarnage
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
Mainly I want to see top ladder players do it self found to see if they have what it takes. If the ladder is accurate representation when doing it alone.

This.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
rossidis wrote:
how big can act3 get really?
diablo 2's normal-nightmare-hell worked because you could be rushed past it.

playing through the entire game, 3 times per character, facing the same wall each time, is not only repetitive, its boring, fanboys can deny it, but in my opinion, theres a point where you need to draw a line, and extending act3 further, is ludicrous.

I would have to agree here. I really like what they recently did to remedy this in Diablo 3, maybe something similar could occur in the upcoming patches? It's now to the point that I dread new leagues because if I want to play the endgame with the new content, I still have to bash my way though the same content yet another 3 times.
Please, no hardcore only crap.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:

This.

Double ditto. I'd become a great spectator and might even watch people stream the game.
Would really love to hear some sort of official update on the status of the long awaited new trading system. I think its a more important issue than it's being given credit for.
If it is the opposite of Sacrifice of the Vaal, I will give it a 85% satisfaction rating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info