Update on Expansion Development Timeline

Hi

5 paragraphs basically typing the same thing, new expansion but no tidbits about it? Such a tease Chris lol. Here's to the expansion expanding all of Wraeclast.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
<Delete this post please.>
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 13, 2014, 3:00:56 PM
This constant communication from the Devs is just another reason why GGG has retained me as a customer. I love the openness. I love the development they do.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

5 paragraphs basically typing the same thing, new expansion but no tidbits about it? Such a tease Chris lol. Here's to the expansion expanding all of Wraeclast.

cheers

Sure they did. They told us when it will start without directly saying it. These leagues end July 5th in the USA, and new 1 month league starts July 11th. It will end August 11th. New 4 month leagues wont start the same day the 1 month ends, so that means August 18-19th is very likely candidates for release date of the new four month leagues.
ign: Vixien
Hey GGG, I think I speak for a lot of players when I say that the most fun I every had on pie was the two week charity race. I'd love to see that as the 1 month filler!
"
LonePuppet wrote:
so totally off the thread topic, but still on the topic of microtransactions: how did ppl get those awesome quail type birds?

Those are Kiwis, the national bird of New Zealand (where GGG is based), and they were only available for Closed Beta Supporters.

I was sadly just getting into PoE at the time, so I didn't end up getting a CB Supporter Pack... :'(

Super sad.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Thanks for the update Chris, take your time quality is everything no one cares if we have to wait a little while.
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
Thanks a lot. :)
I'm just looking for a good excuse to use paid time off at work.
It's nice to see GGG keeping us updated like this.

Keep up ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info