1.1.4b Patch Notes and Race Season Eight Schedule

Back in. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Hi all...

...no login from here (GER) to. Checked all three servers.

Ahhh.... now it works for me, Thanks for fixing it.
Last edited by romihe on Jun 4, 2014, 4:53:28 AM
working at last thanks GGG for fixing it :)
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
No ELBLAMT? I think I'm gonna cry.

I think I'll join you. :-(
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
Yay for new race season.
Wait why is Descent Champions only 40 mins now instead of 1 hour?
There really needs to be something done about the race scheduling.
I've made suggestions every single season but there are less and less races that I can make...

Open 3-4 races a day. Let people pick when to do them each day. Post results at the end of the day. It doesn't have to be difficult.

I don't know what is not working but i cant buy mtx effects,either my purchase is timing out or asks me to buy points when i have more then enough.I have already tried a few times,hope i don't stay without points when u guys fix this :)

edit:well i re-logged again i was able to purchase ,but after that timed out again:)maybe is just my internet connection,but i still cant find a explanation why would ask me to buy points like i don't have any.reporting just in case some1 else has this issue and if is only me disregard this post:)
Kind regards,Mina
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Last edited by Praf on Jun 4, 2014, 7:12:44 AM
Great races. Only 2 exiles everywhere is a big point at the right direction. This races are to rng based.
40 min descent is also a nice change if the point theshold is also adapt.

And with the prices it looks that ggg is this back on the way to heaven. Now new player can win really good and useful uniques and the top racers can have a verry nice design of shaffels what will sell verry good.

The only thin what is awful are the shedule times for european people. Most of races i cant partizipate. But i have no idea how to fix this.
as of now i still cannot log into the game through any of the three gateways.
Edit: The standalone client will not patch for me either.
I cannot play the game at all :(
Last edited by vampirate1 on Jun 4, 2014, 8:57:16 AM
No cut throats ? Why.... That's the best event you guys have. Party cut throats too.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info