1.1.4b Patch Notes and Race Season Eight Schedule

LAST MINUTE POST!
Last edited by sourboy on Jun 4, 2014, 1:11:08 AM
Is there any chance that you guys could implement a unique art for the taming if crafted using all 3 of this seasons two stone uniques? Personally I think that it would be fitting, and awesome.
Yay for the new race schedule! It looks like I might be able to make 9 to 11 of the first weeks races, which is far better than previous slotted times.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Very few of the events look appealing and only two exiles everywhere races. It's going to be quite a grind talking myself into doing enough races to get the obligatory ilevel 100 white at 50 points.
No ELBLAMT? I think I'm gonna cry.
Is there a list of which achievements grant how many points? I cannot spend too much time due to RL, so I'd like to see which events are the most sensible for me.

Really looking forward, GGG has done a cool job with these race seasons.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
The rewards in this season are really awesome especially art!

BUT

Once again this schedule is awfull suited for Europeans. The only 2 exile everywhere races are on Wednesdays 4AM and 5 PM CEST. I will not waste my free "day off wok" to play best race in this season :/ Can't you replace these races to weekend time or at least increase their numbers?
IGN: Glassia
Last edited by glasgow on Jun 4, 2014, 3:44:39 AM
just a quick question. How far are we from Act 4 ?
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
I cant seem to login....getting error messages post patch.
me too. cant log in after patch. operation time out. -.- pls fix tis bug and dc is severe once again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info